xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
harrison858

Loosing Tummy Weight Any advice?

Ok, well lets start off with some details:My bones arent so big.I dont have much fat on my arms or hands.My weight and fat go directly to my stomach.My legs are medium and somewhat muscular...Now any advice on that tummy? :lol:

There isn't much to say.Usually people with asian genes tend to have fat around their stomach and not much in other body parts. Go jogging, it's gathering there because you have body fat, if you exercise, it 'dissapears'. So just go jogging, cycling and swimming, any aerobic exercise will do. You can also try martial arts, they are much more fun than just jogging, they helped me when I had body fat.PS. don't stop aerobic exercises after you've got rid of the fat, the fat will come back waaaaay faster than it went off :lol:Hope I helped

Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

There isn't much to say.
Usually people with asian genes tend to have fat around their stomach and not much in other body parts.
Go jogging, it's gathering there because you have body fat, if you exercise, it 'dissapears'. So just go jogging, cycling and swimming, any aerobic exercise will do.
You can also try martial arts, they are much more fun than just jogging, they helped me when I had body fat.

PS. don't stop aerobic exercises after you've got rid of the fat, the fat will come back waaaaay faster than it went off :lol:

Hope I helped

Thank you for your help. I will try jogging more often than I am now, and maybe once a week I'll go swimming in my community pool. I've never tried martial arts, so I guess ill do some research :XD:

Usually people with asian genes tend to have fat around their stomach and not much in other body parts.

LOL, this is NOT limited to Asian genes! :(
I have plenty around my middle too. Ok, I may have some in other places, but those are "behind" me, so I don't notice that place so much as I do the middle since it's right there in plain site all the time.

ah, i guess this is one of the biggest problem which many people face today. I would say the best solution for this is go for swimming, if you dont know swimming ..just learn it and do it . It is one of the easiest way to accomplish your task of reducing tummy weight. :(

5 tips:Eat healthy eat less than 2k calories never Miss your daly needs of fruts and vegetables exercise at least a little more than 3 hours a week,-Bicycle (best effect usually by starting slow and speeding up and increasing pedal strength that you need to push) keep it up for 1 hour is fun -Run or jog, 2 -4 miles daly, make sure you get enough food for this and water-yoga one of the best that works most of your body and strengthens the mind.-Many more.Best advice PARTY! Go to Partys and dance all night long trust me moving your body for enormous amounts of times is excellent for a workout.if your a girl these are the best for you if your a guy like me ...these is not really recommended you will look like a twig you will regret it.Pasta is a grate source of food for your body, and weight training is best for gaining muscle mass and toning your body.Protein Powder is probably the best supplement you can take while eating if you wanna tone your body or gain muscle mass.Thats about it Abel.