xisto Community
fermin25

The Sendmail Function Is Not Working In My Hosting Account

Hi Everyone,I have a serious problem with my hosting account...Three days ago the sendmail function stop working!!! This is a critical error in my site because my scripts need to send confirmation emails to my visitors...The mail() function is not working, also.I already sent a ticket on Xisto - Support.com but I had have an answer.Can someone help me, please??My Server is GAMMA...

Hi!

You've also posted this message (although slightly paraphrased) in another thread. Here's the link to it:
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/66645-can-someone-help-me/

Read my response to it there.

BTW, do you have, perhaps, an error message or something that you could provide to help diagnose the problem better?

Regards

I do not have the sendmail function available too, and that makes me feel very disappointed with Xisto.com web hosting services, which includes HTTP, FTP and POP3, not only a HTTP protocol.I have a very big and popular website hosted here at Xisto.com web hosting server, i have orders to take and to perform, and now i do not know if anyone contacted me.This topic is from 4 of june, and no admin responded, i do not know why but, i expect to be clarified please.

I believe the best approach is to submit a support ticket about the sendmail features.Xisto - Support.com are the ones to do anything about this. Even the Forum Admins hve no control over the Hosting services.

Hi!Till the problem is resolved, perhaps you could store the data into a database table instead of sending it via email? If you do really need some kind of notification on your desktop, you could create an RSS feed, to display the data from the database table, that you can configure in your feed reader (Microsoft Outlook?).If you need any help with this, feel free to post to the forum.Regards