xisto Community
cgom

Hi Everyone

My name is Adrian and I'm interested in the web design, graphics, and networking.I joined mainly to read the tutorials section and provide some input on stuff that I try out. Also, I wanted some advice... but I will post that in the appropriate section.Bye :lol:

My name is Adrian and I'm interested in the web design, graphics, and networking.

I joined mainly to read the tutorials section and provide some input on stuff that I try out. Also, I wanted some advice... but I will post that in the appropriate section.

Bye :lol:

Welcome cgom / Adrian to Xisto. We have a few people here who are also interested in the same subjects you are. We also have professionals on this forum that will give you many FREE tips and if you get along with them well may do you some free work... You should spend a day in the guide sections its awesome anything from building your own computer to building your own website you, You search it we go it!.

I have provided important links below here to stop you getting a warn or ban, Forum rules ect..

Important Links:

Enjoy the forum!

-Ash:).

Welcome, Adrian :lol:

I haven't heard of any problems since I started participating - everything runs like a very well-oiled machine here! And there are a great many wonderful individuals lurking in various areas that have a wealth of knowledge and a warming willingness to help!

Ash has done a very fine job of getting you started. Remember to sign up with Xisto using the same email address you used here. Once you make 5 posts, your accounts will be sync'd and you'll start earning credit! It's really just as simple as that, no strings! You can earn anything here... even your own domain! In a little over a month, I've personally earned over $19 in credit, and I'm still going strong! Quality posts really make a huge difference, so take the time to put some decent thought into everything you discuss and you'll really make some excellent strides around here.

Don't be shy if you have any questions!

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Welcome Adrian.I have been uisng Xisto eversince I started my community and everything has been good!The community here is wonderful and you will make a lot of friends easily.Welcome and good luck with your endeavours.Cheers mate!