xisto Community
Ash-Bash

Sharing With You My New Computer.

what a nice big innocent computer, what you need such a giant computer, are you going to create server and host files or what?Well, I am currently using a Gateway laptop model T-6836, with windows Vista Home Premium and intel core 2 duo cp, T7500, 2.2Ghz and 4gb ram, 64-bit operating system.So what about my computer, sometimes it becomes very warm or produces warm... :lol:

Hmm those don't look like the monitors are dueling each other. In fact I'm beginning to wonder if they are even duel monitors at all. They look more like dual monitors than duel monitors.(Tip: Next time spell your words correctly and you'll avoid my sass)

No, galex, you got it all wrong, they don't duel each other. You duel WITH THEM :lol: The other one is used as a shield and the second one is for throwing like a frisbee :XD:

7.50 GHz!!! Are you kidding? Whats the processor, Intel/AMD? The fastest commercial home PC's I have known are run by i7. Even then overclocking that much with only water cooling. It would be great if you really did it. I would call that as an amazing feat. Waiting for the photographs of case. I would like to see how much of water is actually protecting it.A year so ago, myself with some of my friends went on overlocking spree on an old P4 3.0 GHz. Not that, we wanted to fry it and throw but to actually know how much it could make out. The maximum it could handle was 3.4. It ran for around 2 hrs and gave off. After some more trials we finally settled for 3.2 GHz. And yes we had antecs cooling solution all the way. Today its used as a file server for our small lan in our locality.

Edited by BCD (see edit history)

:lol: @ galexcd's fun with semantics@ ashbash: Good luck with making that processor last. 7.5GHz might be impressive, but it means nothing if your $$$ processor doesn't even last you a year.I'm jealous of the setup, although I'm actually jealous of anyone's setup that includes a dual-core processor of 1.4GHz and up. :XD: Once I win the lottery though... you'll see. You'll all see! *shakes fist in air*