xisto Community
zhulov3rz

Hi All! Im New (sorta)

its about time i posted this. =DHi!I know html and as2Abit of javascript c++ and as3Still improving on php and MySQL.Im happy i found Xisto because i dont have money but can be on the computer everyday to earn "virtual" mycents to host Cheers "zhulov3rz"PS: do they have a minimum age for hosting?

Old enough to reach the keyboard works. :lol:We have had several 13 year olds Hosted here in the time since I have been around. Act responsibly and nobody will complain. Make sure your parents are aware of the Xisto, and tell them it is a Moderated Forum. We keep a pretty tight lid on things, so if they have any concerns, please let them contact myself or any other Moderator. The Report button will send a message to all the Mods and the Admins, too.Oh! ... and welcome to the Xisto.

welcome!!! from what i have seen just make sure you act accordingly and you shouldnt have a problem like the mod said :XD:tons of topics here(im pretty new also) but enjoy and remember to contribute alot :lol:

Welcome, zhulov3rz!

Your knowledge of coding blows mine clear out of the water :XD: What a fantastic array! And, with the knowledgeable and wonderfully helpful people around here, that's sure to improve even more! Welcome to the Trap, sir.

Mr. jlhaslip has given you some great advice, up there. I'd like to supplement it a bit and drop some very good reading content in your lap (for both you and your parents, if I understand your situation correctly). It'll help all of you understand what we are about, and it will surely help them feel more comfortable with allowing your participation!

So, take care and have fun! I look forward to seeing you around! :lol:

Welcome to Xisto.com, biggest little web hosting company this side of the Pacific Ocean. I won't bore with the details since they have been covered already in the above posts and so all I have to say is get some great posting in and then you be able to get some great hosting in as well.

Hey zhulov3rz, and welcome to Xisto, the best webhosting/post to host domains on da intrawebz :angel:

I'm sure you'll find yourself posting here every day and become a trap-o-hollic like most of us, because this place and everything in it (the members, mods/admins, topics etc.) really rocks!

Just make sure you follow the rules and don't spam, everything else is just up to you. Have fun :(