xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Forte

Pokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver (remakes) Confirmed!

new post to an old topicPokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver (remakes) Confirmed!I see everybody forgot about the pokewalker. That's right, pokewalker. The closest thing to a real pokeball this world will ever see. You can transfer a poke to it, clip it on your belt, and walk around with it. Earn exp, boost friendship, even find other pokemon and items! Its totally worth it.

Heart Gold/Soul SilverPokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver (remakes) Confirmed!

I recently bought Soul Silver version and I believe that this game the best pokemon game that has been created. I especially like that they put in some new events, though I still don't have access to them, the events sound awesome! I heard you can bring celebi to a spot in the game and travel back in time! You can also get a special version of pichu, which is often referred to as the "Spiky-eared Pichu", this pichu has apparently time traveled somehow and ended up in this time, and can be availible to you if you bring a special colored pichu to the location of the Spiky-eared pichu. 

This game has got to be the absolute best one of the pokemon series!

-reply by Fifty5

Seeing as though i own HeartGold,Pokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver (remakes) Confirmed!

I have played the original Silver and Gold when I was very little, and loved it. Now, with the remakes, I can fully enjoy them. I personaly felt that silver was probably the best game in the entire series, due to Lugia and the two regions. One thing I would like to see would be being able to go to all the regions somehow, I believe that would make the game a fair amount enjoyable, as well as a way to catch 'em all without extenxive trading. These remakes are quite good, the only drawback being the vast amount of legendaries to catch.

-reply by andrew

I do not have Pokemon: HeartGold, nor SoulSilver, but they look great. Gold and Silver were probably my favorite games in the whole series. They had the day/night system, which was abolished in the Game Boy Advance Pokemon games which made me rather sad. It also had so many little extra things to do, like the bug catching contest, which was a lot of fun. Then, of course, they let you go back to Kanto when you cleared Johto, doubling the game's length, which was a major plus. I loved Gold and Silver, and from what I hear, HeartGold and SoulSilver are even better. Sadly, I dropped my original copy of Pokemon Gold into a bowl of tomato soup. (Don't ask me how.) So anyway, I'll definitely be getting this if I get the chance, most likely I will get Pokemon HeartGold.

Nintendo is definitely going to make a Crystal version of Heartgold or Soulsilver, and will definitely have more content and be just better. I'm going to wait for that... I kinda regret buying diamond instead of waiting for Platinum >.>

its about timePokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver (remakes) Confirmed!

I don't know about you guys, but gold and silver were the best out of all of them, think about it...You could go to a different region, fight Ash, you enemy was a theif instead of these complete pussies they try to pull of in the new ones and the glitches were awsome and it's about time they did a remake I mean, look how well Fire Red and Leaf Green turned out, atleast there no longer making those bull**** pokemon rangers and mystery dungions. All they need to do is make another gamecube one like pokemon gale of darkness but this time for Xbox, which probably wont happen since it's a Nintendo game(it would make it so much better with Xbox or PS3) put some live in it, a giant map with all the regions including islands, every pokemon(except maybe legendaries) and you have an entire digital world. Call it something like I don't know, pokemon universe. Back on the subject, hopefully nintendo hasnt gone all ego-maniac on us and ****ed up our childhood game, so I'm with you pokemon Soul Silver and Heart Gold! don't **** this one up nintendo, may I remind you of Pokemon Trozi...Never heard of it?exactly. Skyeman OUT.

(find me on Facebook under Noah Lechleitner or Myspace as Sly(y)) 

-reply by Skye Industries

hi i was just wondering why didnt u create the game by being able to go to all 4 regions johto,kanto,hoenn, and sinnoh ya know it probbly would be alot funer and more advanture and having alot to do and everything B)

The one thing I would personally be ecstatic about is the idea of having more than one save to a game, I'd say atleast 3. This would stop me buying more FireRed games (as it is my favourite game exlusively containing my favourite Pokemon - Growlithe/Arcanine) since i don't like to restart my save and migrating Pokemon just takes forever.Also, the idea earliar about one last game, one last Pokedex is in my opinion a fantastic idea. That idea joined with the idea of picking to be either a trainer, breeder, gym leader (although I'm not sure how that would work out) etc. I think would be a revolution in Pokemon.Lastly something that no-one has brought up yet, the undeniable fact that in several years time, they would have brought out things like simulation helmets into the world of Pokemon (only if Pokemon manages to survive long enough for them to do so) so that you actually get to walk around and do as you please, throw Pokeballs to catch wild Pokemon, fight battles against AI and also people across the world thereby making Pokemon an actual lifelike experience only if -like I said earliar- they manage to keep making money and manage to keep money coming in.- Reviloh

hi i was just wondering why didnt u create the game by being able to go to all 4 regions johto,kanto,hoenn, and sinnoh ya know it probbly would be alot funer and more advanture and having alot to do and everything B)

This game is very interesting and I liked it, but I can not fully explore, perhaps because it is too complicated and difficult for me