xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Forte

Pokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver (remakes) Confirmed!

why dont u want itPokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver (remakes) Confirmed!

pokemon gold was my favorite and I got the Japanese game and already beat it email me for a link and they didn't add to much its still the same gold basically and there is not to many Pokemon they could be more creative but the people that make it want all your money so they don't take the time to create more creative Pokemon but overall gold is a beast 

-reply by jeff

pokemon ftwPokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver (remakes) Confirmed!

I am hoping to get soul silver/heart gold so it is easier use for DS, since my GameBoy Color is dying. ^^; But they should make a better sotry line- who says you want to be a trainer? On the good side? They should let us pick- a coordinator, a trainer, a gym leader, bad or good. They should also let us be able to catch all the pokemon without having the events and cheats.. That's just my opinion though. I loved pokemon, since forever, and I still play it. If they are to add more pokemon and more generations they are to add the other pokemon along with it, but again, just my opinion. =)

-reply by courtney

Pokemon Pokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver (remakes) Confirmed!

I'm really looking forward to the new Pokemon games, I started playing when I got the original Gold and Silver for Christmas gifts. However, I agree with most people here: There are too many Pokemon. I love the originals the best. I also agree that we need a new storyline and should have the right to choose what side we're on and what we are (trainer, gym leader, coordinator, team rocket, etc) I think it's good that they fixed the graphics (like in yellow, pikachu looked like a sack from behind XD)

seriously all you people annoy me if you actually pay attention they are making it harder for people and more challenging for our enjoyment most people enjoy a challenge but its you people who seem to want to finish it so you look good in soul silver and heart gold they are giving you the chance to win the johto and kanto badges in one. U get to pick on of each starter pokemon for our enjoyment if anything they are making it better, more pokemon harder challenge and more time spent on trying to win. It will challenge you, and all you people want to do is whine and sook because you obviously have no lives and you want them to make it easier for you to look good well they make it harder so DEAL WITH IT! 

-feedback by jkmd

sorry about the pwn name for all you hatersPokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver (remakes) Confirmed!

I am happy about the new game. I think they will make it nice. I also love new pokemon, the only problem is with new pokemon, new regions that only house those pokemon appear so that makes a remake a good opportunity to mix it up a little.(just a little)I love the Kanto pokemon and ruby/sapphire/emerald legendaries, but don't think to many of them should be in the new game. Well, that is my opinion and this is my first web post so if you don't like shut your mouth because being a first isn't an excuse for screwing something up. /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley15.Gif 

-reply by Byakuya Ryuzaki

ThatPokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver (remakes) Confirmed!It would be awesome if they did that. So far, the basic formula for the games has been to take the previous one, add a hundred or so new Pokemon, change the name of Team Rocket, and rename the map. It's practically the same exact thing over and over but with different cut-and-paste elements. Nintendo needs to take Pokemon in a new direction, with real-time fighting or a less watery storyline (which are so transparent that you don't even need to pay attention to what you're doing to complete the game...). I loved that Pikachu followed you around in Yellow, so it'll be awesome to see that again. And the nw Pokewalker thingy should be real neat, depending on how fast the experience comes... (if it's like ten real-world steps for a point or something dumb like that it won't really be worth it...). So here's to hoping Nintendo can find the balance between what we loved while we grew up with Pokemon, and what we want to see as we get less easily amused =3-reply by Sayuri

i so agreePokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver (remakes) Confirmed!

they should make one that has everything in it.That would be so awesome. It would be called pokemon chrome. Or pokemon dusk black. Because all the colors red, green yellow, blue all that put together makes balck and they hall have colors in the name. It would possibally be the last installment in the series but hey wouldn't that be an awesome season fanially

-reply by bootnoo

pokemonPokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver (remakes) Confirmed!

I've played all the pokemon games such as the leaf green, fire red, except I've never played the yellow? Anyways...I'm really happy they are making it harder because once you beat leaf green and then play fire red it's like playing the exact same game from the beginning again with a different pokemon. Also, are they changing up the maps and cities? Because if it has all the original cities I think it's going to get boring. It'd also be cool if they let you interact more with the other people in the game. But hopefully they thought of some cool ideas. I love pokemon. And I was wondering, is this pokemon going to work on the original DS? or the brand new one? Because then I'd have to buy a new DS and for the amount of games I play it wouldn't really be worth it. Anyways, hopefully they changed it up a bit more. I'm all for it to be harder.

-reply by Alyssa

Opinionated Pokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver (remakes) Confirmed!

Well, these remakes are pretty cool, IMO, but they aren't new games, just the same game with added features/updated graphics and sounds and MAYBE some different dialogue. Some of you would disagree with me on that, but to me, it covers the greatness of Gold, Silver and Crystal and compliments it with the symmetrical/psuedo look of Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. Nonetheless, I am still excited about it being released and I will be getting SoulSilver since I lost my Gold version and never played it. I've watched multiple videos and I am impressed with the way most of the towns, villages and cities look, how they took aspects from Yellow and placed them into the game, added the Pokathalon and whatnot. I played Platinum a lot and I'm not so excited about the overworld screens and battle screens, but still, to have THE two best games in the series buffed up with those same graphics is pretty exciting. A lot of you may disagree and a lot of you may agree, it all depends on how you look at it. Then again, it's just my opinion. :)

-reply by IronRaindrop

Replying to Fortewell I played all those games like blue,red,yellow,gold,silver,crystal,firered,leafgreen,colloseumpokemon stadium stadium2,gale of darkness ,emerald,shapphire,and ruby but like I never played the game diamond and peral especially platium I stoped playin pokemon games cuz I didnt like new other game I tought that emerald was a very fine ggame but now they are makin the new game heart gold and soul silver like *** man catch em all wow like I mean wats the ppoint of it now I like the old episode wen ash had cyndaquil and tododile but u cant use it in the new game but I think this game would probably be good but I'm hoping they could make a game that comes with all the version and u start in kanto and u make your way up to the orange islands then all the way to sinnohn hahaha that would be cool-reply by kevin

soulsilverPokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver (remakes) Confirmed!

Yeah their changing everthing. I checked on it and their brining back the old Pokegear from the Johto games with all new stuff in it! Their also remakeing the maps in it. The game will have botth Johto and Kanto. It going to be like the orioginal Silver.

-reply by Jgml

If you say so, but...Pokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver (remakes) Confirmed!

I dunno if you've played the Gameboy Color in awhile, but that was lame. I mean yeah, at the time it was cool, but since our little heroes are no longer in a totally 2-D world, there's way more to do and he can F@#$ING RUN it's way better. I mean honestly, do you even hear yourself? You sound like someone complaining about an expansion pack! It's nonsense dude. Sorry, whiny people who are always like, "the original 150 was the best, all the others ****" aggravates me. Screw Rattata.

-reply by Treva

Pokemon HGSSPokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver (remakes) Confirmed!

I see a lot of people are bashing the creators for not making the new game and even saying that they should let pokemon die out. I absolutely disagree. I have played pokemon since I was a kid and my first version was yellow. I loved yellow and wasn't ever obsessed with collecting them all, just playing the game and finding out what my favorites were. Then gold and silver came out, and words cannot express how fun I found these. They were my absolute favorite game I ever played and still is. I just loved all the new pokemon added, the new gyms, as well as the addition to dark and steel types. Dark pokemon also became my favorite. And I realized, that after I completed the elite four, I wasn't done the story line there! There were still 8 more badges to collect, and all in the classic red and blue. Bottom line. Gold and Silver are my favorite games ever created, and I have been waiting for this remake for years and am beyond happy to see that my dream is becoming reality. 

-reply by Ryan