xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

My Hosting Account Setup I need some help...

Hi erveryone,I have a problem with my hosting account setup. I got the Logic Plan with MyCents yesterday. I read in Xisto forum that the setup process will be take 5 hours. But I?m since yesterday and the email with my account setup have not arrived.I need some help, please.

Go to the Xisto - Support.com site and on the left hand side is a list of Links. One of them is for the messages from the Admins.Your Hosting Account information should be there.

Thank you for your assistance, jlhaslipBut, Where is that link???I have clicked the "My Products & Services" Link. And there is some information.Based in that information I see that my hosting account is Status "Pending". What is this means??Why is it pending if I got the Hosting Logic Plan 25 hours ago??Can you or someone please post the full steps that I have to follow??Thank you.

My account was setup today.I?m very happy, Xisto is the best hosting that I ever seen. Why pay for hosting?I wanna thank you to all the community and particulary to Admin and MOderators that help me with my doubts.Viva Xisto!!!Regards... :XD: :):lol::P