xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

Hello From Honduras: The Caribe Paradise Enter to know a little about my beatiful country.

Hello everyone,

I am happy to say hi. My name is Fermin and I am from Honduras the most beatiful land.

And I would like to take this oportunity to invite you to visit Honduras...

These are my recommended destinations:

The Bay Islands and their Wall Reef: the second place in the most larges wall reefs in the world.

Posted Image

Copan

: Where lived the antique civilization MAYA. A magical place.

Posted Image

The Talgua?s Caves: Discovered by some american tourists. There are phosphorescent skeletons. It?s a weird phenomenon and it?s unique in the world.

Posted Image

The Platano Biosphere: World Heritage site since 1982. Part of the Mesoamerican corridor and place of the rarest species in America.

Posted Image

And there are a lot of destinations, yet. This is my country and it?s very beatiful.

I hope Honduras like you.

Bye.

Welcome fermin25 to Xisto. Your photo's are very unique from others I have seen. You are also one of the first to post pictures in your introduction! I also learnt a few things from your captains of the photo's. I have provided the Important links below in order to fit in with the community and not get warned or banned from this great forum! Plus I have provided the Xisto Story on how this all began, Where the name came from ect...

Important Links:

So all I can say now is enjoy the forum!

-Ash:).

Notice from jlhaslip:
Ash-Bash, you know better than to "QUOTE" entire posts when you are replying. Especially when your post is immediately following the "quoted" posting.

Hello Fermin aka: Ash-Bash Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

What beautiful scenery in your country. I find the Talgua?s Caves pic a little disturbing, but maybe that is just me. The older one gets the harder it is to face the inevitability of death. I do compliment you on your introduction. It is quite unique.

Please read up on how things work around here so you won't run into troubles with the Mods. :lol: Keep up the good posts.

Hi Fermin!I love the Mayan sculpture/carving and the glowing skeleton. I tried looking up the skeleton on Google by searching for "honduras phosphorescent skeleton" and the first search result was this post!!! :-)I read that the phosphoresence is due to the dissolved substances from the water that dripped onto the skeletons from the calcite.BTW, have you played Age of Empires II with the expansion pack? They've got the Mayan civilization too!Regards