xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AustinG

Hello

Well hello everyone,Some of you may know me as \"Tractor\" but I have totally forgot my password on that account, and my ISP email is blocking all email from Xisto it seems, so I just registered again with my yahoo email. :lol: So anyway...I was active here about a year and a half ago with a site hosted. I got bored so I am back, probably just to post around, I don\'t have the need to have a 3rd site.Questions?Edit: Ok more like two and a half years ago! 27-September 06

Edited by AustinG (see edit history)

Welcome back, Seńor AustinG/\"Tractor\"! I did not know you, but I am glad to meet you! I would like to encourage you, for my benefit as well as the rest of our fine collection of newbies, to wholly introduce yourself. It is always a pleasure to learn about a person's quirks and traits, what interests them, and such. :lol:

Now, although you are a returning member, two and a half years isn't a small lapse of time! Therefore, here are some links that you may find useful. Please give every link at least a brief glance-over, as a lot has probably changed around here since you last participated!

Have fun, and I look forward to seeing you around!

Well, I plan on becoming a heavy equipment operator. Local 302 FTW... I do some photography as a hobby, a big hobby...

Posted Image <- Me

Welcome dude. I saw that you are nice guy. Maybe you will be my next friend here... We'll see. :lol: So Please read some guides we have here, and try to post long and quality posts here. With that, you'll earn points, called myCENTS. One myCENT represents one U.S. Cent. When you will earn 100 myCENTS it will be converted to U.S. Dollar and will be deposited at the Xisto - Support. So register there, with the same E-mail address as here.
I did not know you, but I am glad to meet you, too.

Welcome dude. I saw that you are nice guy. Maybe you will be my next friend here... We'll see. :lol: So Please read some guides we have here, and try to post long and quality posts here. With that, you'll earn points, called myCENTS. One myCENT represents one U.S. Cent. When you will earn 100 myCENTS it will be converted to U.S. Dollar and will be deposited at the Xisto - Support. So register there, with the same E-mail address as here.I did not know you, but I am glad to meet you, too.

Thanks, I don't need hosting though, so no need to sign up. I liked the old points system better to be honest.

Always treasure that hobby, Austin, and never let it idle. Photography is a thoroughly enriching pastime, and I personally enjoy (very much!) seeing what can be produced from another's perspective of real life composition. I have always loved black & white photography more than any other sort. Something about taking the color out seems to draw me deeper into the captured emotion of a snapshot.Thank you for sharing a photo of yourself! You've a beauty of a truck and a great smile... careful how you use 'em. :lol:

Always treasure that hobby, Austin, and never let it idle. Photography is a thoroughly enriching pastime, and I personally enjoy (very much!) seeing what can be produced from another's perspective of real life composition. I have always loved black & white photography more than any other sort. Something about taking the color out seems to draw me deeper into the captured emotion of a snapshot.
Thank you for sharing a photo of yourself! You've a beauty of a truck and a great smile... careful how you use 'em. :lol:

Thanks, my baby has been working lately, she needs a bath. I like photography, more of a hobby for me though.