xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tinoymalayil

Is There Any Website Offering Online Job Without Paying Advance Amount?

Hi members,please suggest me websites than offering online job without paying any amount as basic..I saw many websites that offering online jobs.But they donot allow without paying some amount..I am asking for non american residents..

Hi!You can go to oDesk.com. They have all kinds of jobs, but you should aim for the ones with hourly rates. They require you to install their software on your computer so the buyer can verify that you really were working during the hourly that you are claiming compensation for. When you start off, you just have to take a basic oDesk readiness test and you're off - bid on projects and wait for a response.I haven't looked at any other websites that let you claim for the number of hours worked, so I can't suggest any other similar sites, but oDesk is definitely among the more popular of the lot.Regards,Nitin Reddy

Yes there is...Is There Any Website Offering Online Job Without Paying Advance Amount?

Dear friend,Read every word thoroughly:This is not the kind of a permanent bar, restaurant, supermarket or aCafe jobs you are looking for. This is an extra cash in hand jobs likeWork from home but it pays you. No dodgy at all. This is somethingSerious that pays you some amount and that's for sure. I'm providing you the link http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and paste the above link in the search bar, atleast have a look atThe first page that you see after going on to the link. I think youMight have heard about the PTC (Pay To Click) things.This site is allAbt that.This gives you the introduction abt the site and how it worksAnd how it pays you. You will accumulate the pennies for the someExtent of time. As you grow your skills on it, without a doubt you canEarn a lot from it. If you don't believe see the forum and the people'sDiscussing abt their earnings.I don't want to boggle you with the paragraphs and paragraphs ofWriting here. Go to the provided link and watch it yourself andAnalyze. Many people have made thousands and thousands from this site.You also can make it but you need only two skills here I.E mathematicalAnd the logical. And also the consistency is most required. Don'tSetback seeing the earning in a pennies, cents or whatever. Thats theReason y I said you to have a consistency. Serious deal!!Bye

-reply by tajrean