xisto Community

Hey everyone,I'm obviously new to the website development, but I've decided to blow some of my free time in something new to learn about. I'll be reading around the forum for information and helping with anything I know. Thanks!-brent

Thanks for coming here mate. Glad to meet you.You are going to find a lot of people who are into basically everything life has to offer here! It's a great community man so do stop by often to get a head start on web development.Good luck mate.Cheers

Hey everyone,

I'm obviously new to the website development, but I've decided to blow some of my free time in something new to learn about. I'll be reading around the forum for information and helping with anything I know.

Thanks!

-brent

Welcome heyimnotinthis to Xisto. As reading your Welcome topic I am sure you will learn alot here! We have many professionals on this forum that make simple but fantastic tutorials on this forum so be sure to check them topics out (Best one's maybe pinned)

I have provided all the forum information you will need to know below with the rules, Guidelines, My cents + The Xisto story which is very interesting to read on how this all set-up and where the name and system came from ect...

Important Links:

Enjoy the forum! :lol:

-Ash:).