xisto Community

Hi Arian!

Welcome to Trap 17. I'm guessing you're here for the free web hosting like most people, so check out the ReadMe here. You'll find a lot of people who want to help out, so if you have any questions, feel free to post to the forum.

BTW, while you're around, you might want to check out this story about how Trap 17 started off. It's quite an interesting read.

Hope to see more of you around in the forums.

Cheers,
Nitin Reddy

Hello Arian. Welcome to the Xisto forums. Enjoy your stay.Hope you will make new friends and post in the discussions. Read the Xisto readme if you have any questions, read the rules etc.
And greetings from Macedonia to Canada :lol:
And i really hope you don't have floppy heads like South park presented you :XD: (just kidding.)

See you later,
Ike

Howdy ho Arian,Let a noob welcome a fellow noob with a smile :lol: . Why don't you tell us something more about yourself? how you found trap? do you plan on making a website? What are your likes and dislikes?Hope to hear more from you buddy :XD:

Hi, everyone

My name is Arian, and I'm from Canada.

:lol:

Welcome arianxxx / Arian to Xisto. I also know a few friends from Canada seems awesome out there, It would of been nice for you to post more about yourself what you do, Do you have any websites of your own? ect... What do you plan to do during your time signed up at Xisto ect... Anyway I have provided some Important links below that you must read to stop you getting warned or banned so enjoy! + The Xisto Story on how it all began which is very interesting to read

Important Links:

So all I can say now is enjoy the forum!

-Ash:).