xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joba2008

Hello , I Am New

Hi all My name is Wael , iam new here and interesting to make friends and share knowledge

:lol: i hope find what i look'n for .

Hello Wael and welcome to the community. I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here because we are friendly. Also I'm glad you'd like to share your knowledge with us :XD:. Also check the hosting system if it interests you. I'm sure you won't be sorry. Happy posting and best of luck !

Hi all

My name is Wael , iam new here and interesting to make friends and share knowledge

:lol: i hope find what i look'n for .

Welcome joba2008/Wael to Xisto.It would of been nice if you posted more about your self in your interest's, What you do in your spear time ect... However Please enjoy the forum and to do so I have added all the links you will need to know the rules ect..
Please make sure you read the links above very carefully.

-Ash:).

Hi Wael!I'm pretty sure you'll get both - friends and knowledge - here at Trap 17. I initially got started seeing it as just another forum, although I admit the idea of free hosting did seem tempting too. After I got started, I figured there's so much I could share and talk about, soon after which I've been getting to know some pretty interesting people.I hope to catch more of you in the forums.Ciao,Nitin