xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
buherath

Emulator To Play Gameboy Advance Games On Symbian Mobile Phone VBagX

You want to play Gameboy Advance Games on you Symbian mobile phones? Follow these steps.

The emulator to do this is called Vampent VbagX 1.25. It works on mobile phones running the Symbian OS. Here is the website.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

You can assign different keys on your mobile as the keys of the gameboy console. You can rotate the display and change the size of the display. You can also change the volume at any time. The best part is that you do not need to save any game from in-game save menus. Because Vbag can save and load a game any time. There are 5 save slots per game. Okay here are the steps.

1. Go to the above site and download VbagX 1.25 according to your symbian version.
2. Now put it in your phone and install it on YOUR MEMORY CARD.

3. Now download some games. They have the file extension "game.gba". They are usually called gameboy advance roms. So after you download them put them in the following folder in your phone.

E:\data\others\vbag\"put-roms-here" (E:\ stands for your memory card)

4. Now open vbag in your phone and open a game.

At first its quite hard to get used to playing in vbag but once you play a little it gets easier. press the right Soft key to get to the vbag menu any time. You can save or load a game from there.

Note about saving and loading a game - Say you have more than 1 gba game on your phone. Saving a game has no problem but when you need to load a game you have to first open the respective game in vbag. Then, from the vbag menu you can load the saved game.

Games I have played using Vbag.
1. Sims bustin out.
2. Sims 2 - There is a sound problem.
3. Avatar the last air bender.
4. Golden Sun
5. Baldurs Gate - sound problem.
6. Broken sword.

If you have any problem playing a GBA game on vbag post here and I'll try to help you. :P

Golden Sun 1&2 Graphic Problem Vbgax 1.25Emulator To Play Gameboy Advance Games On Symbian Mobile Phone

HI I got the Vbagx too...

With one big Problem I cannot play my favourite game Golden Sun or Golden Sun 2.

I mean on the map mode works everything, but when I come to a fight I can not see my chars or the enemy...

With wich setting does the game works? I have tried everything.. So pls help

Or does the game work on and other gba emulator?

Thx Andreas

thanksEmulator To Play Gameboy Advance Games On Symbian Mobile Phone

thanks so much , I was searching all over google for a solution to a gba emulator or equivalent. Thanks again!

-reply by chidi

Help me pls..Emulator To Play Gameboy Advance Games On Symbian Mobile PhoneHi! ive recently g0t my vbag 1.20 and my first played game is harvest moon,and I loved it so much! I alm0st played 20 hrs per day! Its so addicting,.All is good when suddenly when I'm in the middle of the game it g0t stuck and hang! What I do is I remove my battery then play it again,3x it happens to me,then the 4th time I played it I cant load my save game,the load and save key is gone,when I press it I'm getting back on the vbag application then askd again if I whant to play,then when I whant to switch application using my menu button the game is being closed then ill start again and again,the bottom line is the I cant access load save key,theres no load save key in the game anymore,what should I do?Pls help me..-reply by Stupida

@ Buherath hi i've downloaded MULTIPLE advance wars 2 roms and it keeps hanging in the title screen and idk y is this a bug or does it only happen to my phone? i already unlocked it so no biggie there i mean advance wars 1 works perfectly but 2 is crap anyone know why?