xisto Community
karl77

About Warnings?

Hello,Could someone tell me why I have a warning level of 20%? is it especially because I post on the HotNews /FIR forum a non solicited article?How could it be decreased?Thanks.

You get warnings because you have violated forums rules. If you are unfimilar with any rules then you should take a read of the http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?app=core&module=help page. Once you have shown you are abiding by these rules then your warning will be reduced. This process usually takes about a week or more I believe. This is to ensure you are not going to violate any more rules.

its easy to decrease the warning level.Just post some good posts and obey the rules and after that contact a mod or admin and ask them to decrease your warnong.If they will see that you have improved and you are having quality posts your warning level will be decreased.i once had 40% warning nice LOLALL THE BEST

i remember having a huge warning level at one time and it just decreased gradually after i started posting again. just make sure when you post, you are within the guidlines. don't copy and past anything unless you use quotes(this is common for people who want to boost their credits). common sense goes a long way. a warning level doesn't really hurt you unless your overly abusive. in which case, a mod my take away your posting privlides away for a week or so. just be cool, post within the guidlines, and watch your warning level decrease to 0% :lol:

its easy to decrease the warning level.Just post some good posts and obey the rules and after that contact a mod or admin and ask them to decrease your warnong.
If they will see that you have improved and you are having quality posts your warning level will be decreased.
i once had 40% warning nice LOL
ALL THE BEST

Could someone tell me why I have a warning level of 20%? is it especially because I post on the HotNews /FIR forum a non solicited article?

You can see the reasons by clicking the warning percentage next to any one of your posts. This will show you the reasons why you've be warned, and when.

How could it be decreased?

Follow the rules in the readme and show you can make good quality posts. As moderators see good quality posts they will reduce your warning accordingly.