xisto Community
puneye

Trap 17.com Down Or What ? [resolved] All other website works but not trap17.com forum.

I was reading Xisto.com's forum post yesterday (Now is 11:21 Am here). After some time it didn't open

I opened it on Mozilla firefox which message me like that

Connection Interrupted

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

And I tried with Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:

Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

I checked Internet connection, It works fine on other website such as google.com, yahoo.com, hotmail and other websites.

I think Xisto.com is down. But now it works

My question is Xisto.com downs itself sometimes ?? please give me answer or what is the problem with my computer ?

No, the forum is "up" and running, but there seems to be an issue with the Forum Time system and the Server time, or something. Posts earlier in the day were off by some 7 or 8 hours, and then the clock was re-set, so they are taking priority over the new posts because of the time stamp on the topics/posts, (or something like that).I have not had any connection issues, so I can't elaborate on your specific notices.

Well some times there servers are really busy so it will be an overload. Other times they just need a simple restart that may take 5 minutes however I was told if you see any errors just make a ticket on Xisto hosting and submit the error :P It should then be fixed in no time.

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.