xisto Community
Ike_ve

Things You Want To Do Before You Die What do you want to do before you die?

So you are 100% sure that you are going to die, for example, tomorrow. What will you do before you die? First i would say goodbye to all my love ones, and than i will do against the law things :P..Like: Driving the car fast in the city, even that i don't have licence...Running away from the cops B), hitting all people that go in my way, with no reason B)... And some retarded things, like: running naked in front of everyone, playing with the cops (like spitting on them, swearing them...) ooh and the final thing is that i will destroy my school. Everything in it, TRASHED, every single window, all books fired up...Becouse i hate the school the most. B)There is more things that i can't think of now, but i'm sure they will come up when i know i would die tomorrow. B)What about you?

There are several things that i'd like to do before i die.I am an adventurous and out-going guy, so i would like to sky dive for sure, from a really high altitude, like, oxygen mask required altitude, so i can free-fall for a couple seconds, or minutes. I would also like to tell my family things that i have kept from them my entire life to see what they would have thought if i told them when i actually had a full life ahead of me. And i'd also like to go climb an extremely high mountain. And a couple other things i cant mention online :P

before i die ofcourse i want to be with my love ones and say goodbye to them...and in few hours left, i want it to be memorable and no tears at all.. i just want to laugh at loud..be with my friends...!if there's a time i wanna go to the beach and i want to die there..! :lol:

Before I want to die I would like to buy a Mac, Car, Motorbike, I would like visiting at least 10 countries including USA where I've never been, I would like to learn more Web Design and Development and also not die as a virgin lol.

I don't know what I want to do before I die, but I know HOW I want to die.

I want to die with style :XD: Like a lightning, or a sky diving without parachute. Maybe an explosion?

Out of those, 5 minutes before I will die, I would try out the sky diving without parachute, or maybe base jumping :) Let's jump and see what happens. :lol:

And also stuff I can't mention here on Xisto like Albus stated earlier :P

You know, it would really suck if you had to spend your last hours in jail for doing something stupid. Maybe you should rethink your list? I know with my rotten luck I'd get caught before I could break more than one or maybe 2 laws. (Old fat ladies running naked just aren't going to get very far.) :lol: But I would like to learn to scuba dive, and water ski.

One major thing I would like to do before I die is to discover life other than the life on Earth. Space is mindbogglingly big, we are not the only forms of life, are we....?Also I'd like to visit Japan.

I am not the kind of person who would start doing things in life because of a deadline but if ever the time comes that I know that I would be dead, the first thing I would do is get my body donated to the hospital near me (currently I have filled forms for my eyes, heart and brain to be donated upon death). I hope I die by something juicy so that the person taking my body has something fun to work with :XD: . Secondly I would track down all my relatives and friends I have lost contact from, my dad severed ties with almost the entire family but not before I rob a bank (need the spending money you know :P ) . If I am not a working vet then work with the family vet. Do lots of funky stuff that would make the members' hair turn grey & make the moderators frown upon me plus get me banned :lol:Learn camel racing & learn completely on how to ride a horse so that I can ride into the sunset. I will also have the biggest booze, soda, hookah & pet party possible (trappers invited but the underage members will be directed to the soda party). Anybody who cries will be promptly hugged by everyone (a moshpit of love). To me death is not the beginning or the end, it is merely a transfer of energy to the next adventure so I would like to do things that I have always loved from the start to the end and not do things because I would get a chance to do them once I die :)