xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arjupun

Is Swine Flu In South Asia?

As you live in Nepal, do not to afraid with Swine flu. According to WHO there is found Swine flu in Hongkong and South Korea not other places. However some FM radios say there is Swine flu in india (the person who came from USA). As Nepalese government says they prepare all precaution measures against Swine Flu so don't afraid. WHO said it is not much spread and not much harmful.

As you live in Nepal, do not to afraid with Swine flu. According to WHO there is found Swine flu in Hongkong and South Korea not other places. However some FM radios say there is Swine flu in india (the person who came from USA). As Nepalese government says they prepare all precaution measures against Swine Flu so don't afraid. WHO said it is not much spread and not much harmful.

Hey bro,
Thanks for the reply. You say that there is no swine flu in Nepal. It means I am safe here.
Your suggestion is very nice and Can you tell me more about swine flu Because it is present major problem of the Earth. Every one is serious about that problem.
Any one can reply about swine flu because Xisto is free to post.
Reply-Arjun pun

I have heard that recently swine flu cases in Mexico are disappearing, while cases are doubled in Europe( but still no death) and the flu is moving away through Asia. I hope the flu does not get any transformation during this trip :P .

I have heard that recently swine flu cases in Mexico are disappearing, while cases are doubled in Europe( but still no death) and the flu is moving away through Asia. I hope the flu does not get any transformation during this trip :P .

OH ya then can you tell me about the effect of swine flu and its symptoms..

-Reply Arjun pun

Apparently, there is no known cases as yet in South Asia. Hong Kong and South Korea are the only reported countries in Asia that have cases. Then again, you will have to consider that some countries prefer to hush hush and cover the incidents. Like in the SARs case, countries like China kept the news until it grew too big to be hidden.

Hey frens,
I live in Nepal the country of south Asia and I want to Know is there swine flu in south asia?

If anyone knows about this.

Plz post here to help me.

I have heard that the swine flu started in Mexico and know its in the United States.
Arjun pun

You shouldn't worry a bit... It seems the WHO likes to panic populations all over the globe with their warning levels and alerts. Just like with the the chicken flu this "disease" is a big dud. There have been below 200 deaths all over the planet in more then a month. A lot more people die daily just from cancer or HIV! A lot more! And the WHO doesn't seem to care very much about that... I don't understand why they like to panic the population in this fashion when it isn't really a deadly virus... I'm sure those who died where weak anyway... small children or old people. I know it is mean to say that, but in a way a deadly disease is bound to appear sooner or later as we are too much on this planet and nature tries to balance things our and I'm afraid when it will appear (read mutate) people won't be so careful as they already seen a lot of false positive viruses.And just in case you think a virus can bring our extinction I should lay that to rest... There is no way a virus can be so deadly as to kill 100% of us. There is bound to be some immune people to carry on our "wonderful" legacy. Even if 99.99% (which is extremely improbable) die, there will still be someone left to rebuild everything. Bottom line is that you shouldn't worry. There is no way this is the virus of doom... It is already disappearing by itself and considering the number of deaths it's not even on top 100. Now go on and enjoy your life!

You shouldn't worry a bit... It seems the WHO likes to panic populations all over the globe with their warning levels and alerts. Just like with the the chicken flu this "disease" is a big dud. There have been below 200 deaths all over the planet in more then a month. A lot more people die daily just from cancer or HIV! A lot more! And the WHO doesn't seem to care very much about that... I don't understand why they like to panic the population in this fashion when it isn't really a deadly virus... I'm sure those who died where weak anyway... small children or old people. I know it is mean to say that, but in a way a deadly disease is bound to appear sooner or later as we are too much on this planet and nature tries to balance things our and I'm afraid when it will appear (read mutate) people won't be so careful as they already seen a lot of false positive viruses.

And just in case you think a virus can bring our extinction I should lay that to rest... There is no way a virus can be so deadly as to kill 100% of us. There is bound to be some immune people to carry on our "wonderful" legacy. Even if 99.99% (which is extremely improbable) die, there will still be someone left to rebuild everything. Bottom line is that you shouldn't worry. There is no way this is the virus of doom... It is already disappearing by itself and considering the number of deaths it's not even on top 100. Now go on and enjoy your life!

I disagree on the highlighted statement. HIV can be avoided and treated on long term. Cancer can be monitored and treated at long / short term. virus like SARS and any others is short and deadly. WHO did not panic anyone with their warning levels and alerts but to create proper attention to the unaware ones. Those virus can kill just anyone so there is nothing wrong that WHO made so much noise about the swine flu.

I disagree on the highlighted statement. HIV can be avoided and treated on long term. Cancer can be monitored and treated at long / short term. virus like SARS and any others is short and deadly. WHO did not panic anyone with their warning levels and alerts but to create proper attention to the unaware ones. Those virus can kill just anyone so there is nothing wrong that WHO made so much noise about the swine flu.

I support you my fren. Thats the nice point.