xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
moonheart

Bidvertiser Pay Per Click Program

We all know that placing ads on your blog can make you a substantial amount of money. When it comes to choosing the company most people choose Google Adsense because of its popularity and consistency. However, I have found that Bidvertiser is also a good alternative to Google Adsense.I like bidvertiser because:1.Bidvertiser's payout is only $10 which is a lot better than Adsense's $100. 2.Bidvertiser pay by paypal or checks,whether google adsense pay only by check.3.3.For people who have blogs or websites that pertain to making money online, Bidvertiser is for you. I have learned that for these kinds of sites, Bidvertiser outperforms Google Adsense by a fair amount.

Hey i have only one thing to say that Bidvertiser provides the best offer.It pays .5$ which is the most as much as i know because all other pay just .01$ which is far less than Bidvertiser.So i prefer bidvertiser.All the best

I am using Adsense at the moment and I have heard many good comments about bidvertiser. Maybe it is high time for me to switch to the latter. Or maybe if I could find a nice way to implement both together.

Bidvertiser is another alternative to Adsense. Why? because if you get banned from adsense then there are very few ad networks that you can apply to get more profit from your site. Bidvertiser offer similar contextual ads for your website. it's payout is 10$ and can be received via paypal.Bidvertiser is profitable for advertisers as well. Those who are looking to advertise their blog/forums or site they can do so very cheaply from bidvertiser. if you want 125x125 then performancingads is another alternative but that will be strictly grpahic ads and no contextual ads. So bidvertiser is better choice than other adnetworks.The only think bidvertiser needs to come up with is they need to come up with more banner formats. like 125x125 graphic ads, or 468x60 graphic+contextual ad. These ads are perfect for blogs/sites so if bidvertise came up with graphic+text then it is definitely a perfect alternative to adsense in my opinion.One more point, even though google allows other contextual ads to be displayed with google. but try to avoid placing adsense/ypn/bidvertiser near each other or in one page.