xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Trystim

World Of Warcraft Mmorpg Lets play online. Tell me your server.

I wouldnt mind pre-made BGs every now and again, considering the Horde side dominates in 4 out of the 5 bgs on offer (since Burning Crusade expansion). Also, the general results in each BG pretty much depend on battlegroup those days, although the Horde dominating the majority of BGs is pretty much the case in most battlegroups. One of the newer groups actually has results reversed (eg Alliance dominating instead).

Personally, i prefer Everquest 2 over WoW. I just like the style and the fact that its a ton of fun to just solo and such since i tend to play for like an hour or so most times which forces me not to group since i wouldnt have enough time. Also, i have been playing it since the original came out so i guess i am stuck in my ways and such.

Always good to take a break from wow every now and again. Makes it easier to go up a few levels before taking a break again.. then spending either the weekend (during the day) leveling the toons up once again. PvP battlegrounds is a breather when ya get sick of questing and/or doing PvE instances such as Zul'Furrak or Gnomeregan.

I just got into World of Warcraft because of my fiance. I'm on the Velen server and my character is a level 14 Blood Elf Paladin names Tsukiyo. My professions are enchanting and tailoring even though I'm not so good at them yet. I own a guild of over 100 people already.

Edited by CinnamorollTK (see edit history)

I played the game, but my subscription ran out. I'm only thirteen and have to pay myself, I probaqbly won't have money for at elast a month, enough to pay anyway. anyway, I'm level 30, ill jus post here again if I pay again.