xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
frozen.fish

Windows Live Skydrive Mapping Network Drive

Hello all!
Is it possible to map skydrive as a network drive?

The windows live site is extremely slow for me, but 25GB of free space sounds great so any ways of integrating this to my desktop without installing anything..

Many Thanks!

I don't like like this storage. There is yahoo briefcase earlier time they closed their service. I think Microsoft also will close skydrive in future. so don't pun anything there buy DVD then store there.

Yes I know I was a victim of that yahoo briefcase, the time I went back to check they are gone, didnt knew the news...there is nothing more reliable than your own host, B)Also I find drop.io and dropbox very nice to use. :P im using drop.io for work now.

using WinRAR in STORE mode you can chunk your files to 49m pieces... be sure to create PAR2 volumes to at least 15%

then using dragdropupload firefox extension

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

select a bunch of files in explorer and drop the group into ONE form field.. they'll be auto populated

another option as reviewed on my blog is Posted Image. I have txt2img it because they don't deserve the search engine exposure. It is atrociously designed bloatware that spreads in a system like malware. The free version just doesn't cut it...and he has no business charging for the pro version which is anything but professional

so stick with the firefox option for least trauma

Edited by Time Warner Cable SUCKS (see edit history)