xisto Community
longtimeago

Ah .. Serious Doubt Abt Adsense OMG

So hope every one over here is familiar with Google adsense and their policies. So let me explain to you a scenario, before that i wanna tell you one of the most important thing which Google checks out is for Fraudent Clicks and im pretty sure that they track this based on IP address from which the click comes and nothing else can track them, for example i guess if the click comes continuously from the same IP address then they themselves assume that its fraud and they close the account. So now lets go to a scenario. Suppose im hosting a particular website for a college and that college has 6000 + students. So all the students come to know about this website and they visit the website and they click the adv. But every one must be aware in a college they use LAN and in a LAN every on is assisgned just dummy class C IP addresses and it goes for NAT'ing and NAT ing takes place in the firewall and to the external world only the static IP of the college will be displayed. No matter who out of this 6000+ students access the internet, to the external world only 1 IP that is the college static IP address will be displayed.So patching up this scenario with Google Adsense, If the 6000+ students access the site where one has subscribed to Google adsense and if the Adv are clicked, Google is gonna take note of the external IP , that is the source IP from where the clicks have come and here in this case its gonna be the static IP of the college and not the individuals dummy class C IP address. So in such a case if 6000 + different people click the adv too Google is gonna say Fraudent Click because the IP address is the same.So in such a case is Google failing to be True ?? Or is there no Technology to overcome this problem or is the Website owner is a looser in this case ???

That is actually a great question. I think you're right on them closing the account because of it... Maybe you can block certain IP's from seeing the ads? I'm not sure how all of that works but you did bring up a great question.I've personally been steering clear of Adsense just because everyone who makes a lot of money seems to be banned.

You can ask this question to Adsense support team and tell them in brief about this. One of my friend asked similar question and got reply from the support team. try to be polite in replies and they can even remove the ban as well if they find you not part of problem. One thing you can do is, when you log into adsense from shared computers and the fixed IP regularly then try to install .reg file from adsense support faq. that .reg if installed in windows registry, didn't let adsense server to calculate clicks from that IP. hence saves fraud impression and clicks as well as you can test ads on the computer without any fear of click.Also it is good idea about letting Adsense know from which IP you access adsense account and hence avoid ban for invalid click.

So in such a case is Google failing to be True ?? Or is there no Technology to overcome this problem or is the Website owner is a looser in this case ???

I don't see how Google would fail "to be true" in this, but the solution would be simple in this case: don't log into your adsense account on such a network if you are worried about the whole school clicking on your ads. Albeit, why would anyone bearing that knowledge would want to log into such a private account on a public computer? Plus, in reality, the chances of all 6000+ students visiting your site and all of them clicking on your Google-hosted ads are slim, so there would be no need to worry. But if you know the IP address of the school, you can use server-side scripting to show the ads to everyone but that IP address. In that case, though you'd be losing potential clicks, you would at least remove any worry of all 6000+ students clicking your ads off your back.

You must read the best ebooks if you want to make money with adsense and not get banned, and if you get banned, you will need 1 to 2 months to set another account, if you actually know how. This ebooks i read, i have them for further review, and i have a lot more, some cost me some money, others did not cost me because google.com is great ebooks searcher in pdf and chm: . Adsense Secrets 4th edition by joel comm . Adsense for dummies . Adsense desmistyfied . Adsense empireNow, the answer to your question is very simple, you can not think to use a computer that 6000 persons use to make money with your google adsense ads on your web project, google knows that many computers are used by many persons but, they also know that, according to complex calculations considering all possible variables that, if your website starts to give a lot of money, lets say more then 100 ddollars, they will see if it comes from the sam ip/computer.But, the google adsense script algorithms track many things, not only the ip and country, it tracks things like: . ip . country . browser and its exact version . operative system and its exact version . screen resolution of your desktop and its color depth . gps signal, and they have the best tools to track an ip, they will not check the whois command, they have effective solutions to track your ip to your exact location in planet earth (GPS = Global position submit) . check if the ip is using a second ip, like a proxy, so they check the headers and all the network packets you send when you visit an ad, it's complicated, i am just trying to resume.... and a lot more google adsense programmers do to apply algorithms to track down who you are, for example: . if you use google programs, like google talk, google toolbar, google earth, the google updater program, et cetera, those programs also help google adsense algorithms to track your connection to see if you are cheating in some way.Even if they do not find anything for a moment, they will, and qucikly i must say, but, if they suspect, and they can not prove, they will suspend your account forever, the agreement you read before creating your adsense account tells quite clear that google can suspend your account if they want to, without having to explain it to you, without giving you money you earned, legally or illegaly, check it out if you do not beleave me.I have a website in the top3 of google for free flash clocks, i earn some money with adsense, that is for you to beleave what i said, i am just trying to help you all a bit.