xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bjrn

Quotes And Character Count

I saw one post had been edited because it had a huge quote and someone complained about how it was going to increse the char count for that post (and poster).Would it perhaps be a good idea to exclude quotes from the character count of a post? Since the things inside the quote are things someone else than the poster has written. I thought this was the case until I saw the edited post...Just an idea.

Dont Worry QUOTES are not counted at all. This feature was added right from the day when I created the script.

Dont Worry QUOTES are not counted at all. This feature was added right from the day when I created the script.

45897[/snapback]

I think the word needs to get out about this though. I've noticed a huge jump in unnecessary quoting as of late.

well how can i turned to lelel 1 gain man i dont understand what happended hush this is wuite confusing? :D

:D

what happended????

45965[/snapback]

Now you are a "Member Level 1" not a "Newbie Level 1" :D