xisto Community
andruha

Fifa Soccer 2005

Great soccer players need a great first touch -- and the same is now true for gamers with FIFA Soccer 2005. Using an all-new fluid player kinetic system, a player's first touch becomes a key advantage for players who can think quickly and act fast to outsmart the competition. An all-new animation system reacts to every button press with authentic responsiveness, directly translating to the speed and vision of the world's greatest players. With more than 350 official team and league licenses from around the world, more than 12,000 officially licensed players, an enhanced Career Mode, and EA SPORTS Online play (PlayStation 2 console only), FIFA Soccer 2005 is billed as the only complete, authentic, and intelligent soccer experience.Good game :rolleyes:

In the past i liked Fifa 2002 that was a very good footbal game but when i saw fifa 2005....:S It was an very boring game i expected an vey good game but it turned out diffrently. I almost started to cry:S It I want Pro evolution soccer they must make an new one Greetz PhraX

well fifa 2005 huh.. what can i say. fifa 2004 was not good enough and were beaten by Pro Evolution Soccer. fifa has always good looking players cause of their licenses. but thats not everything .. the gameplay is also very important. at the gameplay, pro evolution soccer did an excelent job! hopefully fifa 2005 will also focus on a great gameplay so they will be the soccer-game master again.haven't played it yet but looking forward to it!Greetz, ZorBiX

Do not get your Hopes up mate it ain;t that good and i aven't even played it yet.I PREFER Pro Evo in its gameplay but i would play fifa more simply because of the style.Anyway i think The Gameplay on FIFA 2005 Is actually Quite Good.I prefer it to Pro Evo and i am blabblin on just to make my characters up to 300 words and so far i hope i am plaese say i have hi hi hi to everyone i will keep blablin on and on and on to make my post length get to 300 l have done it yes 510.Good i can Host yeh :P

Hey,Iceman,that is one very cool post. :P About Fifa,well,for amny years it had no competition speaking of PC football games.And theu didn't improve as much as they should.Now that Konami is in the PC market with it's WE/PES games,I don't think that Fifa will do any good. PES4 is just too good for Fifa,and they will never be able to catch the Japanese! I just love PES4!

Here we go again with the FIFA bashing, I personally think FIFa 2005 is well better than Pro Evo 4, and yes I have played both before you start, Pro Evo 4 just dosent flow, theres no fluidity, I mean how can you be playing as the worlds best players and not have fluidity?

FIFA 2005? The graphic game so good and player like real player but not me.I like Winning more.., just my one reason - i can control the game easier FIFA :P .

I can recommend to all Pro EVolution Soccer 4 fans to download and install Wolf 2005 Evolution Patch. It contains numerous graphics improvements,as well as crowd chants.Kits are all real,and also names of the players are now all correct.It turns this game into totally new and didderent experience.You can see how quality it is by it's size - almost 700MB. Grab it today! :D

Everyone here seems to agree that PES series is miles better than the FIFA series. I am definitely one of these people too. :D First, i concede that the graphic in FIFA is better. The footballers look more similar to the real-life counterparts. However that's not everything.The gameplay is what it counts in sport games. And PES is a lot better on this side. It is simply a lot more realistic. Trust me in FIFA 2005 I can't even kick the ball out of the sideline even if i want to. It simply pass the ball to the nearest player...though he was on the other side of the direction i press!!Beside the dynamic of the game is slower. Pressing which is becoming a big part in football game is virtually impossible in Fifa 2005.Oh well, i found the winner in PES.

I think it depends on what you are looking for out of a football game when it comes to the Fifa/PES argument....IMO, Fifa has the better general mix out of the 2, with great gameplay, great graphics, a great sense of realism, and great depth, with many different sections of the game to help make FIFA have a longer life span.On the other hand, the only thing that PES offers is untouchable gameplay, but lacks in all the other areas i have already mentioned.If you are looking for the best gameplay only, then play PES, but if you are looking for the complete game, then FIFA is definately the game of choice.