xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

GT4

Yeah um, there may be STALKER, Doom 3, HL2, Farcry Expansion/2, Battlefield 2, and CS Source that will be the pinnacle of the next few quarters, but looks like im gonna have to say goodbye to all of those game after I saw this trailer.

I've been hooked since #1. Loved it when I knew diddly squat about cars. GT1 taught me so much about them, like how to turn your 1982 Supra with 500HP into a car that doesn't go through all 5 gears in 2 seconds, how to turn (love the manuals and drivers licenses), and most of the big cars that each company has and cherishes.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Yes, the people were real. Yes, it looks like the real thing (again). Yes, those were people jumping at the last moment back into the crowd in a rally.

I played 2,3,4 I liked 3 and 4 because you don't have to look from the top view its all 360 degrees of camera. Especially I liked 4 beacuse of the new stuff they've added like the rc plane and heli. I didn't get a chance to play online.

Yeah um, there may be STALKER, Doom 3, HL2, Farcry Expansion/2, Battlefield 2, and CS Source that will be the pinnacle of the next few quarters, but looks like im gonna have to say goodbye to all of those game after I saw this trailer.
I've been hooked since #1. Loved it when I knew diddly squat about cars. GT1 taught me so much about them, like how to turn your 1982 Supra with 500HP into a car that doesn't go through all 5 gears in 2 seconds, how to turn (love the manuals and drivers licenses), and most of the big cars that each company has and cherishes.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Yes, the people were real. Yes, it looks like the real thing (again). Yes, those were people jumping at the last moment back into the crowd in a rally.

omg bash lol when did u learn to write :D

but when is it out on pc thats what i want to know pplease tell meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im a huge fan but just cant get san andreas on pc how stupid can i get? :P:D:D:D:D:D:D:DB)

Gran Tourismo 4 is apparantly so realistic that racing drivers use it to practice the courses they are about to race. According to OPS2 (official playstation 2 magazine) the car handling is so realistic and new to the GT series that they wern't entirley convinced it was the same game. But the graphics remain as good as ever! I am totally gonna get this game.

GT4 (GRAN TOURISMO 4) is definitely the most anticipated game of the year. It is also one of the games that ISPs here chose to bundle for sale. I am not very interested in car racing game, and GT4 (GRAN TOURISMO 4) is only one of the many famous car racing games, but I think GT4 (GRAN TOURISMO 4) really has something special that makes it stand out of the others. I think the first best thing about it is the scenery. Unlike other car racing games like NFS (the Need for Speed series), the design of the track is more realistic. The production put a lot of effort trying to make the race track looks real. There are two scenes in GT4 (GRAN TOURISMO 4) that impresses me a lot. One is that of Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui. The race track is built on the real Nathan Road and Park Lane Shopping Road at Tsim Sha Tsui with the help of the Tourist Board of Hong Kong. Of course, they trimmed part of the map in the game. But, the neon lights and decorations amazingly resemble those of the real world. The race in Kyoto is also marvelous. I have actually been to that famous little lane that becomes the race track this time. Again, I am impressed by the design there.

but when is it out on pc thats what i want to know pplease tell meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im a huge fan but just cant get san andreas on pc how stupid can i get? :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

46824[/snapback]

GT4 is Grand Tursimo 4 and NOT GTA4 (There aren't any games with that name...)

Anyway... GTA SA will be released on computer 10-Jun-2005 in UK and 07-Jun-2005 in US.