xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mentat

Hey Every~body!

:) Well hello everyone out there! Wherever you are, hope you're enjoying your day. I'm just in a good mood, the weather is very nice in Northern Virginia. Well I've joined the forumto get the free web hosting, but I think I'll like being part of a forum community in my spare time. I'm interested in all sorts of things in life, besides computing. I'm an avid mixed marital arts fanand would practice more of it if my other interests didn't get in the way, like playing classical guitar, playing ultimate frisbee with friends, going to school full-time, working a lot, just hanging out and playing dota (and losing badly...). I'm a computer science major and although I'm halfway through school, I have little experience in coding outside of school. So I'm going to build my own personal website for idea-expression and hope to learn web development along the way through tweaking my website to look the way I want it to. I'm not an expert on computers, but I do know my nutrition. So whether you have basic questions aboutgetting in shape or questions about deadlift form, I'll be more than happy to help.have a good day all!

Hey there. Welcome to Xisto. I hope you have areayd read the rules that are set here at Xisto. This is a great place to get free web hosting for posting around the forums. It's easy to get hosted and then hosting available here is really reliable.Enjoy the site :)

Heyya there mentat!

Welcome to our community, hope you'll fit in perfectly and you'll be a wonderful member of this board. But first, read the forum rules and abide by them.

To get info about hosting, see the first 3 topics located on the left site of the main page.

If you have more questions, feel free to reply here or open a topic at the corresponding forum.

Have fun! :)

Welcome mentat! To the Xisto forums, Make sure you read the Xisto read me for the rules, My cents topics and the other bits and bobs you will need in the feature for the forums. I hope you stay an active member on the Trap forums and enjoy it as much as possible.

Good luck for the future.

- Ash :)

This admins need to ban this guy :).

Notice from jlhaslip:
Done!

Welcome mentat to the Xisto forums it seems you are already enjoying the forum as you have started posting! (That's what we like to see)

Anyway please make sure you read the Xisto Read me for the Forum rules and Forum FAQ's (My cents and updates are also included into that.)

Enjoy the forum dude!

:P