xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hfbvmalok

My Cent

It does not matter on your post count to earn a Dollar for your account. You need to post around on the forum, be active make good quality posts (Check out Saint_Michael's posts for examples). Once you hit READY[100.01] or so maybe more your cents will be transfered to a dollar. (ONLY if you get 100 cents). :)

They will start increasing when they are re-synchronized. It generally takes up to an hour, maybe two hours. As stated in Shoutbox just be patient. Moaning and growning about he issue will no solve your situation. Just be patient and wait.

Right this is basically what sky said but I will try to explain more.

You will not earn my cents until you make 5 post's, After that all your posting will be judged on quality and that will depend on how much mycents you will get, If you are a really good professional poster you can earn up to $1 on a topic or reply. However you must post a least a good standard quality or you will face have warnings on your forum account.

The my cents script updates around every 4 hours or so, So after posting it will not show how much you earned from that post right away.

However it seems you are new and you have not read the all important topics.

Xisto read me, In the Xisto read me is the rules of the forum and how you should be expected to behave.

Credit System V3,0 Online, This will explain how to earn money by posting as I was talking about this will go into a lot more depth on how the system works so please take time in reading it.

i think u need almost 15 posts to make it to a xisto dollarbut your myCents is awesome -47cool and also all the bestwe are going forward and you are going backward nice!!!!!!!!!!!!