xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sw!ft

Does Trap17 Provide A Website Builder?

hmm sorry to tell you this but no its not like geocities.. Have you tried lycos?

You try making your site with flash its a website builder

http://www.hooverwebdesign.com/sitebuilder/buildersites.html

Do you have frontpage? It comes with a microsoft package deal.

Here are some links that you can learn html. Html is easy to learn

http://www.w3schools.com/

http://www.lissaexplains.com/

i think there is none, by default. but you can install Soholaunch Pro Edition (described as a site builder) from your control panel later on. you can likewise use a content management system from the cpanel, which you can use to manage your site. :D there are many scripts available via cpanel, not just CMS: forums, images galleries, blogs, polls and surveys, and many more! :D just check out the complete list later on when you get hosted here. these are easy to install from cpanel, so you dont need to worry much about not knowing much html, or scripting in general. :D

Yes the scripts ar easy to use and install. Just a few clicks and some words and its installed no confusion at all. You should try out Frontpage it has a wysig or however you spell that editor. Pagebuilder sites tend to be messy somehow. I don't think you should learn that way.

if you are comfortable or have used geocities site builder, then just open an account with geocities and create your page there. Once you are finished, you can save the files to your hard drive from their file manager and then upload those files to Xisto.It will look exactly the way it does on geocities except there will be no collapsing ad.Edit: you can goto ANY place with a site builder and do this. It doesn't have to be geocities. Whatever you are comfortable with.

Don't play around with site builders, you'll never get he best of what you want. My advice, is to learn html, the site mentioned before "lissaexplains" is quite good, do a google on it.

:D At first your page will look basic, and amateuris, but you can slowly start to learn new bits of html stuff, eventually you'll havea good site. And hey, the better the content the less the layout matters.

Allthough, if you still feel you can't learn html, it seems funny to me, but I shouldn't laugh, I get laughed at from the damn people who can code php, which I can't even begin to understand.

I hope this has been of some use to you, just remember one thing Do a google search lissexplains

if you really look, there is a site builder if you have frontpage installed in your computer...in the file manager, just upload a file, or create a new file called....whatever you want. then click on it and you'll see a new page to the site. if you click HTML editor, it'll take you to a frontpage editor. but sometimes it messes up your site if it has tables, so i'd say learn HTML, but page builders are still good starts too

I think frontpage is a great program for beginner and trying to get into website making process.Also i geocities is also good, you have alot of freedom of just puting everything allover the place.If you look at the geocities html code is big and its hard to edit it. any ways the people above gave some great tips.