xisto Community
kevraid

Best Way To Make Free Money

Well I can tell you my friend there are many websites that promise you free money but or the offers are false or they pay you poor. My advice for you is to try earning the money from payd jobs. You can find different paid jobs on freelance websites. Just try it! From 1 simple project in webdesign I earnt 100$. It was 3 hours work. I tell you this from my personal experience because I was like you untill Ive decided to do something work for those money and it turned out really nice. A great place to start is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Best of luck for you my friend!

I don't like cashcrate.....I prefer Yuwie, I place where you get paid to chat to friends. It's like myspace and facebook but you get paid. Not that much, but it's better than nothing right? It pays alot if you have tons a referrals so I just ask my friends to join and I refer them...

For all newbies out there : guys stop wasting your time on those ''get rich fast'' promises , it's a SCAM , u can do it fast only by hitting jackpot , which is pretty close to impossible ))) To make money online u have to either sell something or make a successful blog and monetize it , I offer u selling, using this affiliate program MoreNiche Affiliate Program , it's FREE to JOIN and USE , u make money by advertising products to different people online . Yes you have to work for it , but I m sure you are grown up enough to understand that's the only way , thank u and Good luck to all.

Hi all,If you want to make money on line for free, is not the right sentence, I mean you have to put work, and money is work in abstract, so there is no way to do that.In other hand if you want to make money online without putting money and putting work, there are several ways as was previously said, my suggestion is choose a method and be consistent, (in fact very disciplined ) check one page for example paydotcom (you have to do a search for the word right as it is) you need to make a subscription and then advertise an e-book or software from their list where you feel comfortable, I recommend to put at list 30 adds daily (that is why I was saying to be consistent and disciplined) until you start having results, is hard at the beginning then is disappointed, and later on you start receiving money, then you may forget it, and you are going to still receive money.Check this out, if you feel that this information is not enough send my an e-mail I will explain you more. jaime.en.linea@gmail.com

Cashcrate is listed as poor mmo system. very few systems pay for clicking ads,most of them are frauds and they're favourable to only advertisers for getting traffic. for example, buxto never paid to its members since last 2 months.try gptboycott website for genuine websites.

well i think the best and easy way to make money online is PTCyes they are slow and also very boring but who cares when there is ample time with anyonei have got many ads showing that you can earn 12$ by just having an paypal free account and also you have to take part in a survey........but its in some selected areas onlybetter check it out......all the best...........

For me, nearly none of the online sites that offer you money has worked. Most of the survey and clicking ads sites are only available to the U.S. and therefore not available in my area. Therefore I haven't been able to make money through those sites. However the site Bux.to has been the only one to give me a payment for only clicking ads, however its a very tedious task and you wont make good penny unless you got a lot of referrals. Also their billing service is really bad and slow, took them 7 months to give me my payment!