xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
frozen.fish

Is Xisto Support & Billing Down? [resolved] cannot access

Hello all!I cannot access the billing & support area right now. It opens up sometimes but most times it won't.Is there a problem with the site? or it is my connection that has the problem. I need to know..I'm getting a bit paranoid right now i might have modem/router problems.. i wish not.. :):P:D

I can access the billing and support sites just fine. The issue would therefore appear to be something specific to you. Can you access your website's cPanel? Are there any other websites you frequently visit that have suddenly stopped working?

Yes. I cannot access some websites also so I guess the problem is here..twitter.comopendns.commail.google.com but yahoo is fine..im using opendns so what could be the problem.. i have to keep hitting refresh very often but twitter just wont open right now.

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.