xisto Community
frozen.fish

Make Sure Sent Email Is Not Labeled As Spam ..using Google Apps

Hello all,Is there a way to make sure my e-mail goes thru and not labeled as Spam? IAlready had number of incidents that my email is going thru junk mail instead. The reciever not being able to recieve it.Will digitally signing it help?I'm using Google Apps for my domain by the way.Your assistance is highly appreciated. :):P:D

The absolute best method to avoid the emails from being marked as Spam is to have the receiving party "white-list" the sender.The method for doing this varies with email clients, but essentially, the receiver needs to add the sender's email address into their list of addresses.Some clients work better at detecting Spam than others, so mention this to the people you are emailing.

Say he did'nt know I was going to email him/her.

Then they may well consider it to be spam. I have my email inbox set to only let mail from known or whitelisted addresses through. Everything else is spammed. I then whitelist the people I expect to receive mail from. Many people do exactly the same with their email accounts, and no matter what you do, your message will go to spam.

If you have their email addresses then they must have signed up to receive something, or you have some sort of relationship. Therefore they will be expecting email from you, so you should be able to tell them your address at the time and they can whitelist it. For example:

Enter your email address to sign up to our newsletter: ________________

NB: To prevent our mail being marked as spam, please add newsletter@example.com to your email whitelist. Thank you.

Allright, cause my email is a little messed up right now. using different addresses..im not very fond of people sending chain mails and stuff.. waste of space..but thanks for the tip i think ill add that to my signature.

how can i stop my mail to move in to spam folder of the receiver in my dot net c# coding application?Make Sure Sent Email Is Not Labeled As Spam

hi all,

I have developed one windows application in Dot net  C#. In that I m trying to send my mail to the client's inbox but I dont want to move my mail in to spam folder of the customer. How can I perform this task by coding. Please help me. 

-question by Drashti Dave