xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Google Sez I M Infected Spyware / virus infects Google.

Google Error 
    We're sorry...

... but we can't process your request right now. A computer virus or spyware application is sending us automated requests, and it appears that your computer or network has been infected.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your computer is free of viruses and other spurious software.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.

This is what I got when I tried to search Google Today... Has anyone experienced this error message before.

nothing of that sort on my end, opaque. (at least not yet) :D could be the server network of your ISP which has some virus, if your PC is clean. to be on the safe side, take precautionary measures and do some virus/spyware scan. i had a whole 20GB partition wiped out because of one nasty virus before. an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. :D

nope... i have never seen such a message.. maybe some system on ur ISP's network might be sending automated search request to overload google and they might have blocked the subnet just as a precaution....

I got windows firewall and mcaffee virus scan running 24/7.And I dont think , my linux has anything to do with this, because I got this error in windoze :D