xisto Community
frozen.fish

X10 Hosting Anyone Been Here? Review please

No, trust me...It's not.Xisto gives UNLIMITED BW and Space for Forum MyCENTs (also known as Forum CREDITS). Post2Host. Xisto may have too many forum IPS Driver Errors, but sure as hell do not limit their services like x10 does. Trap may have somewhat slow support, though there are limited support team members in the Support Team now, so meh. But Xisto is way better then x10 Hosting!

X10 is good at its place. Its also another type of post2host. they have good uptime. i think they are hosted on dedicated server and split accounts to make it shared server. it is good like asta,trap but is limited with features. like bandwidth,space etc. There are many other post2host servers like hostwoot,hostcell,meekhost. Its all about how you feel comfortable with any host and how their service is.

I havent tried this but it is good it have a linux hosting but i think that is expensive.I wonder someone who got this.?

Linux hosting? Linux hosting isn't really expensive. Xisto has linux hosting at 1.95/month if that means anything to you. Also, try to post more constructively. I know you are probably from another country, but your poor-quality posts will get you warned.