xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

Google Bus ya its true...

Google has launched a bus in certain parts of the world ( example . India ) to bring an awarness about internet and the services it has to offer for everyone. Inparticular it focuses on its services like gmail etc. and tells the people what they really miss. Actually what google Bus is ? Its a small Bus ( a kind of van ) which has some satellite link connection and in which high speed internet is ennabled ( internet on the move ) and this bus visits several parts of the state ( as far as my knowledge is concerned this has been into practice in a state by name Tamil Nadu , India) where people are unaware of the very common modern technologies like e-mails, instant messages etc.I wold personally consider that this is an excellent step in spreading awarness among common people so that they wont miss the world where internet plays a maijor role.

Google has launched a bus in certain parts of the world ( example . India ) to bring an awarness about internet and the services it has to offer for everyone. Inparticular it focuses on its services like gmail etc. and tells the people what they really miss. Actually what google Bus is ? Its a small Bus ( a kind of van ) which has some satellite link connection and in which high speed internet is ennabled ( internet on the move ) and this bus visits several parts of the state ( as far as my knowledge is concerned this has been into practice in a state by name Tamil Nadu , India) where people are unaware of the very common modern technologies like e-mails, instant messages etc.
I wold personally consider that this is an excellent step in spreading awarness among common people so that they wont miss the world where internet plays a maijor role.

Yes. I also heard read about it.
More information available in the below link.
http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-tamilnadu/article1402366.ece

Its kind of nice to have a company like Google taking up this initiative.

Wow this is cool! I want it to come to the UK though.

I have found the bus and it look fantastic

Posted Image

There is also this one which is a fake:

Posted Image

And then I am guessing by your post its this one:

Posted Image

And google taking some hate:

Posted Image