xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cyber_electrons

Where Am I, What Is This?

I know this is kind of random but I seemed to be feeling like this at certain times of life...I am confused. Where am I? I know I am somewhere where people consider this place as "Earth" maybe? But I am not sure if everyone is just assuming the same thing. Do people actually exists? Or is it just some weird imagination of the existance of a similar kind? Do you actually exists or is it my imagination that you are reading through this post and at the same time you are also imagining that I posted this post.Any similar feelings or anything to share at all? I know this is very unusual but I am feeling strange.

I have the same feelings. Sometimes, I feel that I am just in an imaginary world where everyone isn't real except me. I feel like the other people are robots and that it's just me and this huge world of some kind. I feel that if I get an F on a test or quiz, it won't matter because like I said before, it's just me and other robots. Look, if it were just me, and you were a robot, then uhhhhhhh....... it's so hard to explain. I guess you get the point (

I wish i knew if you were a robot.

). Oh by the way, as you can see, there is a black thing above this to see the hidden text, you must highlight it.I am confused. :)

Edited by PCPranks (see edit history)

Interesting...But however I imagine things like this, there seems to be laws bounding the imagination. Somehow that imagination is trapped within the imaginary laws which "in the real world" (don't really know what that is either) is controlled by "governments".And yes, I do wish that what I "imagine" is indeed what I imagine. Notice quotes in certain places. You would know how to interpret them...

A lot of the time I wonder if the world and everything is real and what I am in it. And if I'm being controlled by others... like if what I think is my own. It seeems almost schizophrenic even. o.o I usually try not to think of it often. x3

A lot of the time I wonder if the world and everything is real and what I am in it. And if I'm being controlled by others... like if what I think is my own. It seeems almost schizophrenic even. o.o

What are you on about bk2070

Anyway yes I have had these types of feelings. Makes you wonder why life, the universe, time, why it all exists? Argh stuff it, back to doing what I was doing....