xisto Community
Spider-Vice

Crazy Cpu?

I don't know if I put this in the right section but I have a problem: Whenever I get on my PC, even if I'm not gaming, the CPU is always at 100% no matter what I do.I checked the processes and there's nothing suspicious there, neither using 100% of the CPU. I tried scanning virus with Kaspersky and nothing, I even tried Malwarebytes Anti-Malware... I even did a scan for hidden processes and nothing came up in all!Thanks.

What Operating System? Windows?If so, download and install a Trial copy of NOD 32 anti-virus. Guaranteed to find out what's going on inside your PC. And stop it.About $40.USD per year, but worth every cent.

I don't know if I put this in the right section but I have a problem: Whenever I get on my PC, even if I'm not gaming, the CPU is always at 100% no matter what I do.I checked the processes and there's nothing suspicious there, neither using 100% of the CPU. I tried scanning virus with Kaspersky and nothing, I even tried Malwarebytes Anti-Malware... I even did a scan for hidden processes and nothing came up in all!

Thanks.

Although you may of scanned your PC it will be a virus, I have had this many times and found out with a virus the software I used to find it was "NOD 32" However if you do not want to buy this I suggest you backup the things you want and reformat your computer or another problem it maybe is a faulty CPU, This will depend on how old your computer is.

I'll suggest you re-look in task manager for some process using a 100% CPUIf you still don't find it , Try Daphne (google for it)also If you could post a Log from HijackThis it might be useful. I think its a hidden process may be a system process. Most of the Trojans do that. And since its a System Process chances are it would have prevented itself from getting scanned hence you didn't get any Virus report.You'll need to manually remove the suspicious file. That's allHope this helps

If you're still having this kind of problem, I can try to help you trying to remove the virus (it's the most possible thing that is affecting your computer). I think I got in a little late, so tell me if you're still having this.

What's your set up?What OS are you running? How much memory? What CPU do you have.. etc.I assume it's very old. Replace the hardware inside. Your HS is likely fine, but I'd take it in for a professional scan.