xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
networker

Most Dangerous Animal

I was wondering,what is the most dangerous animal you've been close toin real life?I'm not talking about zoos or anything either.Up in Northern Ontario once or twice we drove to the garbage dumpwhere you could see all kinds of wild black bears and grizzlies there.You wouldn't of wanted to get out of the car.I think that's the closest I've been to a dangerous animal outside of thezoo.Has anybody here ever wrestled any crocodiles or tamed any lions? If so,I'd like to hear about it.

Humans. I don't know what else to put to that to make my reply more meaningful... the name kind of says everything.But yeah. We can pretty much kill anything we want, and if we CAN'T kill it - we're sure to learn how to eventually.

Humans.
I don't know what else to put to that to make my reply more meaningful... the name kind of says everything.
But yeah. We can pretty much kill anything we want, and if we CAN'T kill it - we're sure to learn how to eventually.

Yes.That's true.I almost forgot about them completely.
I've had a gun pulled on me in the past one or two twice,
and it wasn't exactly about a nice hello either.
WW1,WW2,Vietnam,Iraq,Afghanistan, and on and on and on.
Humankind has proven to be the most savage animal of them all.
Maybe someday they'll put them in a zoo.

I'm sure there are lots of wild animals that would happily chew up a human, given the oppertunity, though for the most part, we manage to stay on top of the food chain. Now, the most dangerous farm animal is the ram. (male sheep) They have a skull that will deflect bullets, and they are nearly always bad tempered. Unlike a buck (male goat) who will chase you down, and then rear up on his hind legs then butt you, a ram will make a dead run at you and then going full speed will jerk all 4 feet off the ground and hit you running full force. Believe me they can send you flying *bottom* end over teakettle. I didn't quite make it to the gate one day and nearly got my leg broke by one. They are flat out dangerous.

The most dangerous animal I've been close to is a cobra. This was while I was living overseas many years ago. It slithered right past a group of ours, obviously not worried about us (probably could sense intense fear from all of us).Since that time, I've been close to scorpions, poisonous spiders and a lot of creepy crawlies, but none scared me as much as that experience.Regards,z.

The most dangerous animal I've been around I guess would have to be coyotes....I haven't really traveled enough to be in a lot of danger from other things but coyotes are pretty vicious.

Humans is right. I've been held up at knifepoint. But I've also been close enough to a black bear to kill it with an arrow, which I did. I've been close to cobras and vipers. The most dangerous is the Shushupe, or Bushmaster, I've been told, but I haven't seen one yet. That doesn't mean that one hasn't seen me. I imagine in the next decade I will probably see some and possibly jaguars too with the amount of time I will be spending in the Amazon rain forest.