xisto Community
gummybear

Php Safe Mode... On Or Off? wordpress problems

I just wanted to know if the default mode for cpanel was to have safe mode off or on? I'm having blog import issues in wordpress and just wanted to see if safe mode was off. And if it is on, how would i go about turning it off?Appreciate it and sorry I've been asking so many questions lately... i've pretty much been spending all of my free time trying to get these little quirks smoothed out. Wordpress is so confusing sometimes x.x

Safe Mod is off by default, and I do not suggest changing that setting.
You can check your Account settings by saving the following code snippet to a file with a php extension and browsing to the filename.

<?php	phpinfo();?>

Safe Mod is off by default, and I do not suggest changing that setting.You can check your Account settings by saving the following code snippet to a file with a php extension and browsing to the filename.

<?php	phpinfo();?>

Have tried this... Created a check.php file with the code in it... But Nothing is shown... Just a blank browser page... :$