xisto Community
gummybear

Does The Logic Plan ( Plan 1 ) Support Php/mysql?

i was wondering if the logic plan for web hosting ( 1.95/month ) supports PHP/MySql as well? I'm looking to host my wordpress.org blog on it. I would appreciate any help regarding this, thanks

Yes. Logic Plan and logic PLAN pro supports PHP and MySQL. But have no idea if the database limitation is of 5 tables as rvalklass said in post above.There is tutorial on the internet about trasnfering from wordpress.org to custom host/domain, so you can check that as well. I'm waiting for other replies on the point of database limitations.

But have no idea if the database limitation is of 5 tables as rvalklass said in post above.

Tables and databases are different. A database should provide you with the space for any amount of tables so long as you have the web space for them. You can use one database for many scripts, assuming they allow you to prefix table names, or else they're bound to overwrite each other.
But in response to the topic starter: you can increase the amount of MySQL databases you want for the Logic Plan. This will, of course, increase the price a bit, but you'll be able to customize the package upon ordering.