xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gummybear

What Is Your Astrological Sun Sign? baby, whats your sign? (lol)

What's your sun sign?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

haha, i had to bypass the poll limit of 10 options per question by making 2 questions. After all there are 12 signs in the zodiac so I'm curious to see if theres an emphasis of any particular sign on these forums. NOTE : if you selected any of the first 10 signs in the poll, go on and select "I already answered the question in the poll above this one" in the second poll box, where the options for Aquarius and Pisces lie, otherwise you won't be able to submit your poll answer. :D

...Don't know your sun sign? Keep reading.

In general sun signs correspond to the following dates. If you were born on a cusp, ( like say, the first or last day of a sign's cycle... ) you would want to draw your actual Natal Chart ( click for a link to a site where you can draw your chart for free ) with an exact birthtime.

What's your [sun] sign?

Aries March 21 - April 19

Taurus April 20 - May 20

Gemini May 21 - June 21

Cancer June 22 - July 22

Leo July 23 - August 22

Virgo August 23 - September 22

Libra September 23 - October 22

Scorpio October 23 - November 21

Sagittarius November 22 - December 21

Capricorn December 22 - January 19

Aquarius January 20 - February 18

Pisces February 19 - March 20

I feel obligated to clarify a common misconception about astrology-- which is that there is more to astrology than just your sun sign. Your sun sign represents your core self, while the other planets ( such as Venus, Mars, Saturn, Uranus, etc ) represent different facets of yourself and how you operate with the world around you.

Cheers :D

Edited by gummybear (see edit history)

Sexy Scorpio... :lol: I am supposed to be compatible only with Cancerians and Pisceans and there is only ONE Cancerian ROFL.. There goes my chances of hooking up. Sun signs are fun but I do not take them too seriously :XD:

well, i was bored, so i went to the website above to get my reading. as far as astrology goes, i believe in it. i also believe that it hasn't been mastered. i know there has been tests done to give 10 people the same report and they would overall agree that that report was made for them to discredit astrology. i think this can be easily done and decieving when talking too general....which most reports and readings are. i do believe though that we connect to more than just the world we live on and the people in it. i feel everything has a purpose or some strange order than nobody has yet to figure out fully.

anyway, i couldn't vote. it wouldn't let me. i was in the second poll. here is the report i got when i entered my information. it seems to be about 95% accurate. i've had a few reports given to me in the past which seems to have about the same accuracy in general. i've also read other peoples reports where they aren't me at all which would negate any experiment to disprove astrology in me eyes. sometimes when i recive a report and there is something very specific written without contradiction from the rest of the report, i really find it uncanny when they can use such expamples since the ones who know me most would agree just by knowing me and when i can talk about things in real life, and i see it in some astrology report, it's just weird....in a good way.....

Rising Sign is in 10 Degrees PiscesVery sensitive to your surroundings, other people's feelings become your feelings. Try to avoid negative people because your tendency to empathize with them will make you negative also. An idealist, you must believe in something beyond your normal everyday existence. A dreamer, you like to escape to a world of your own creation. As such, you are known for the vividness of your imagination and should try to share your inner visions with others. Very self-sacrificial by nature, beware of others becoming overly dependent on you or vice versa. Allow yourself to live for yourself once in a while -- you deserve it. Don't be so envious of those who are more aggressive than you -- your gentle charity and true humility are indeed wonderful gifts. on the tenth house cusp (MIDHEAVEN).

Sun is in 25 Degrees Pisces.
Extremely sensitive and emotional, you absorb the emotions of others (whether positive or negative) like a sponge. Emotionally vulnerable, you are easily upset and tend to cry readily. You are at your best when you can structure your environment in such a way that you are surrounded by positive, upbeat people. You are very helpful and understanding of the needs of others. Indeed, at times this can be a disadvantage, because you can be a sucker for anyone who needs help. Shy, dreamy, romantic in nature, you delight in retreating into your private fantasy world. Just be careful that you do not get lost in it! Trust your intuitions -- you may be quite psychic.

Moon is in 05 Degrees Libra.
Affectionate, warm and friendly, life must be a "beautiful" experience for you. Unpleasantness should be avoided at all costs. You tend to overlook other people's faults and you would rather give in than fight. You are uncomfortable with strangers, but at ease and sociable with friends and associates. Indeed, you would rather socialize than work -- you can use your prodigious charm to avoid unpleasant tasks. You need the support and assistance of another in order to get you started on any new project -- you are not a self-starter. Be careful of a tendency to be overly self-indulgent (i.e., lazy). Your refined aesthetic sensibilities attract you to music, dance, art and any other cultured activity.

Mercury is in 27 Degrees Aquarius.
You tend to be very opinionated -- you have strongly felt notions about things and are quite vocal about expressing and defending them. Yet you are also an original thinker -- you enjoy shocking others with your offbeat, original thoughts. You appreciate and need mental and intellectual stimulation. Your judgment is usually fair and impartial -- you can be a good critic because you can remain objective and unemotional about most things.

Venus is in 29 Degrees Aquarius.
You are a friendly and outgoing individual, but close relationships are difficult for you to maintain due to your fear that they will cause you to lose your freedom. You attract friends and associates who are exciting, different and sometimes a bit odd. You are popular with others and enjoy working within a group toward group goals.

Mars is in 20 Degrees Aries.
You are very independent and self-assertive, and you have lots of physical energy. You are not satisfied unless you can be the first to do something. As such, you are more comfortable in leadership positions than you are as an underling. When you are challenged by anyone for anything, you delight in the competitive process and will fight long and hard for your beliefs. You are bold and courageous and often act without thinking. At times, in your zeal to get ahead, you are tactless and offensive -- learn that cooperation with others can often bring you nearer to your goals quicker because of the support you will get.

Jupiter is in 27 Degrees Leo.
You must be proud of all that you do in order to grow and develop. You enjoy being totally honest and aboveboard and you revel in the admiration and respect you receive from others due to your high- minded, upright way of life. Make sure, though, that your natural tendency to boast and show off is based on your actual accomplishments. Don't fall prey to self-exaggeration or arrogance. You truly do like outrageous spectacles and grand jolly times and will go out of your way to make them a reality.

Saturn is in 12 Degrees Aries.
You are aloof, independent and standoffish. This is mainly due to your fear that others might inhibit or restrict you and, quite frankly, you feel that you can govern your life by your own standards. Be careful not to associate with those who are overly critical of you or you will withdraw so deeply into your shell that you will become very lonely. You have the ability to stand on your own two feet and to make up your own mind -- albeit very carefully and cautiously. But you are known for your circumspection and therefore are respected and admired.

Uranus is in 27 Degrees Virgo.
You, and all your peers, will be known for the degree of intensity with which you dislike normal everyday routines and chores. You will go out of your way to invent innovative, unique and timesaving ways to perform the various mundane routines and duties of living. You will be attracted to all manner of practical and useful gadgets -- anything that will make your daily life more exciting.

Neptune is in 26 Degrees Scorpio.
You, and your entire generation, are extremely interested in anything deep and mysterious. You will explore and idealize the benefits that can accrue from the study of the occult, healing and psychology. You are willing to experiment with substances like drugs in order to push your understanding of your inner being to the extreme.

Pluto is in 21 Degrees Virgo.
For your entire generation, this will be a time when profound changes in society's attitude toward work, duty and responsibility will be initiated. Radical changes in attitudes toward personal health and general nutrition will be promulgated and gain wide acceptance and practice.

N. Node is in 18 Degrees Aries.
You're at your most comfortable when involved in group activities outside of your immediate family circle. You delight in getting involved with others in neighborhood civic or political activities, especially if you can be a part of the leadership of the group. Your zeal and overabundant energy bring out your real creativity when you can work toward tangible results -- things that will immediately benefit those around you. You have a real gift for getting the most out of charity drives and community benefits. Take time out between projects though, because you tire out easily and your effectiveness becomes greatly diminished when your energy is depleted. Also, don't even think of trying to get involved at a peripheral level -- you need a total commitment to feel personally fulfilled. Let others bake the cookies and set up the chairs -- you should be the one to tell everyone what to do and when to do it

again, the link to it is above in the first post, but those too lazy, it's http://www.alabe.com/freechart/

feel free to post your own and comment how accurate or inaccurate it is :)
Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

I am a well balance libra xD yes thats my astrological sign, anyway thanks for anwii for sharing those descriptions of every astrological signs :) you guys believe in horscope? no? aha well I am not believing in that thing, I only believe in God and his missions for me to do.

Ahhh, I can't get my vote in for Aquarius! :(
That's me, and I actually pretty much fit the description profile for my sign.

You tend to be very opinionated

Gee, ya think???? LOL That sure fits, and I don't mind expressing my opinion to who ever may happen to ask. And yea, I go for the shock thing too sometimes. For the most part, I have found that nearly everyone does fit their sign, but I have run across a few that I think must of had their birth cetificates forged and don't have the right date, so are cheating on their sun sign.