xisto Community
Ousk

Xistro Problem [resolved]

Hi i tried yesterday to buy a domain and a hosting package from the xisto panel all vent well i got the invoices mycents was taken from my account and today i received an email saying that i can not buy something because i have a warn level on the forums. Firstly i don't understand why the mycents was taken without any service provided but eh. My question is will i get refunded? and how can i decrease my warn level to be able to buy hosting?

To decrease your warn level to gain the ability to purchase things with your mycents you have to post. You have to post in forums where they give you mycents, and after a while your warn level should go down.I don't know about your other problem, best to rely on a support ticket.

Don't worry this happend to me.1) You can't and wont get a refund.2) Make a very nice support ticket on the Xisto hosting website saying you have a warning and that you would like to use your domain.3) Someone very kind will come along and activate it even if you do have a warning level I think that is a one off if it is your first domain.

yey, i made a ticket last night and it got answered, my domain is active, i can't log in into my cpanel , but I'll wait a little more maybe i have to. :DSo all worked out. Thx for the help.

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.