xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Doomatwar

How Are You All Going? I'm New Here.

Hey there everyone, Doomatwar here (Don't worry bout the name I use it for everything :D ).I'll post on anything that I can see that intreasts(Tennis, Games... and other stuff) me or if I can really help anyone with whatever.I hope to speak to you all over the forums.

Hi, welcome to Xisto. Nice to see someone interested in sports and games. We usually have people here who are more into technology and computer stuffs.

The first things you need to get started is read through the Read Me page. Then register at Xisto - Support with the same email you used to register here. Start posting and you will earn virtual money called mycents once you reach have more than 5 posts. You can use these MyCents to get free hosting here. Remember you will not be required to enter credit card details anywhere, its totally free. That's it. Enjoy your stay here. Good luck.

Welcome Doomatwar To the Xisto world :D Enjoy your time here make sure you read the Xisto readme and also check out some mycents topics to understand how the system works and to get you the ultimate hosting or domain package for you :D.

Welcome DoomatWar to the Xisto Network :D I hope that you have a very enjoyable stay and if you have any questions at all that you do please ask I am sure someone will be more than happy to help you out :D

~BK

Welcome doomatwar.Have a nice stay here.Read the guides, readmes, rules...Post quality and long posts.Earn myCENTs.Meet new friends.Get HOSTED as soon as possible.All the best,Stefan Pavikevik.