xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
puneye

Quantum Computers Your view about Quantum Computers

In my friends books, I found

In quantum computers can perform task, calcuations thausands or even millions times faster than current computers. As scientist says quantum computer could theoretically investigate all possible answers to a doubt at the same time and make many calculations in parallel.

Is this only article or going to success in future ?
What is your view. Write

My view is that "Quantum" is still a theory and may not be here until sometime in the future (if it does).But for the sake of thinking if it existing now, then I think it will suceed. I think the quantum theory will prove itself useful when scientists manage to create the quantum computer. After that, I would think about the cost...

Well I think it would be a realty in future soon, as anything in the computer world happens faster than what is predicted initially. Quantum computers would help a lot to solve mathematical problems and perform operations which would take thousands of years by normal computers. Quantum Computers would totally change the current scenario. The architecture would be completely different, the hardware, the software everything. And that would call for more engineers to start learning from the basics.There would be so many questions. Once Quantum computers are out in daily life, yes, I mean they have to, nobody thought in the 60's, what it is today. How would the QC's interact with todays computers? How would they take over the internet with all that hardware and software problems? And would it ever transform into those PDA's, palmtops, etc?

Edited by pasten (see edit history)