xisto Community
ChaosOfNature

Another Newbie Droppin' By Just givin an intro

Hello, members of the Xisto forums. I am a new member here. I have had some past experience in forums, such as Yugioh Card Maker, as SecretAgentMan007 (I joined that in June of 08, when I was really into James Bond because my band was playing Secret Agent Man ( concert band style)). Another forum I've been on is PokeCommunity. There, I was Agent Of Pokemon. I have some experience, so I shouldn't be a problem here with spam and all the other forum no-no's.

Welcome to the Xisto. Glad to have new members. Each member brings new experiences and information. Please don't be bashful about sharing the information you are strongest in, except no spamming allowed, thanks. Please be sure to review the Xisto readme file. Link is in my siggy.

Hello and welcome to the Forums ! I can ensure you my friend you'll enjoy a lot this community :D. There are many things you could talk about and many great people to chat with. Also you could get some benefits you can't find anywhere else just by posting :D. Read the help files and the rules to understand more about this system. Have a nice stay.Cheers!

Welcome ChaosOfNature to the Xisto world, Enjoy the forums but make sure you read the Xisto readme to avoid getting a warning or a ban, Also check out the mycents topic's to understand how to sytem works and how you can get the best hosting or domain package for you :D.