xisto Community
cyber_electrons

Hosting Charges And Use Of Earning need Information on charges

I need to know if these services' charge is recurring and would it be per month or per year?Web Builder/ CMS/ Gallery Pre-SetupAlso, does Trap 17 allow a member such as myself to buy a domain name as well as hosting if I have enough earnings?Or how free are we to use the earnings? Can we use the earnings how ever we want to in Xisto services?Thanks

I need to know if these services' charge is recurring and would it be per month or per year?
Web Builder/ CMS/ Gallery Pre-Setup

Also, does Trap 17 allow a member such as myself to buy a domain name as well as hosting if I have enough earnings?

Or how free are we to use the earnings? Can we use the earnings how ever we want to in Xisto services?

Thanks

Xisto does let you buy a domain name as well as hosting for your website. A domain costs $9.99 a year from Trap.

You can use your earnings to purchase any services that are offered in the "order" section of https://support.xisto.com/clientarea.php

Exactly as stated above. Also, the 'recurring' charges can be set to Monthly or Annual. The effective monthly rate is somewhat reduced if you select the Annual basis, but it requires a decent stock of Xistodollars which will take a fair amount of Posting. Or a Paypal account.

Web Builder/ CMS/ Gallery Pre-Setup will be ONE Time.There are types of Web-Builder we offer. Some have a specific recurring payment term while others are One Time.

I need to know if these services' charge is recurring and would it be per month or per year?

As far as i know if you pay for per year fee, some amount is deducted. i mean 1.95$ package will come down to 1.60.

Web Builder/ CMS/ Gallery Pre-Setup

I think freeware packages are not charged if those are available on fantastico. other than that, Web builder packages are charged , check Xisto - Domains site for the price.

Also, does Trap 17 allow a member such as myself to buy a domain name as well as hosting if I have enough earnings?

Yes. you can buy domain when you have mycent of about 12$(this includes 9.95$ domain+taxeS). you can buy hosting if you've enough mycent with which you can pay monthly or yearly(if you've enough mycent/or can pay via paypal/money transfer)

Or how free are we to use the earnings? Can we use the earnings how ever we want to in Xisto services?

Post on forums, discuss problems/issues you have with others on forums. and earn mycent based on quality of your post. so all you spend here is time. so all you've been charged is time. all the earnings you make are only used to buy xisto services.