xisto Community
-Sky-

Ash-bash Keeps Attacking My Site.

Hi. That Ash-Bash keeps attacking my site. Even though his hosting has been suspended he is still attacking it. It wont work, I can't get on the URL/link nor cPanel. I need some Anti-DDoS protection for my hosting so he can't attack it anymore. It was fine today (afternoon) at 1:00 till 2:40 PM. And it still not responding. I am really angry with him at the moment due to him continuiously keeps attacking it. I want my site back.

I made a support ticket yesturday, and nothing has been delt with. I've had no replies at all. Please look into this ASAP. And please don't say it's not Ash-Bash, because it is him.

-Sky.

Edited by -Sky-
removed undesirable word in spoiler. Verbal Warning issued. (see edit history)

Xisto Support is the place to take this issue, not the Boards.This has nothing to do with the Xisto Forums. Your Hosting account is a separate issue.And refrain from the 'spoiler' technique, thanks.

You said he had created a lots of accounts in your site; you can make a little PHP script to stop him from doing that unless he keeps changing of IP, that would take him lots of time or, at least, work. Do you think he used a normal software to overload your server? But that wouldn't take him out faster than the server itself?

Edited by Pankyy (see edit history)

Well I don't think xisto uses Cluster servers for its basic packages, so the attacking of one server, there is a possibility that he can take down/slow down the site, of course it depends on how much he knows about DDoS and hacking, assuming it isn't Ash, do you have anyother "enemies?" Also maybe its just a slow server.Also can we have a reason you know it is Ash-Bash? Traced any IPs?

Ash-Bash, as I call him "Ash" as it's his real name. I've known him for many years gaming, websites, forums, more gaming etc etc. He's tried to use DDoS(Distributed Denial of Service), DoS(Denial of Service) and tried hacking Central-Gaming.net alot before when I had the package from the v2 of the Credit System, it never worked it always failed. But when Velma downgraded my hosting package to the Logic Plan. From then on Ash has been attacking my domains Dedicated IP. He had help from a VERY VERY good hacker called Ricky. Now, every morning/afternoon my site goes down, along with all FTP access, cPanel etc. All connections are dismissed and cannot be accessed. I seriously need some attack protection. Maybe Anti-DDoS protection etc...? Because I cannot have this carrying on. I may need to change hosts if this does not get sorted, and I don't want to leave Xisto. :D Please good members that I know well here at Trap help me. Help me with some .php code that can perhaps stop them from attacking my site? :D

Please good members that I know well here at Trap help me. Help me with some .php code that can perhaps stop them from attacking my site? :D

We have no evidence that it is him. Regardless, if you can't access the site, how would you be able to put into effect a script that prevents your site from shutting down? As already mentioned, assistance is better off through a support ticket if you have not already done so. You should rely on any firewall and site monitoring that Xisto itself has, suggesting that if there is evidence of an attack, that any IP blocking or other preventative measures be not removed in the future if a request were to be made for their removal.

Not being rude fusion, but did you read the entire topic and all posts in it? As I said, I have known Ash for a long time, and he's attacked it alot of times. You don't need "evidence" to know it's him. I know because I've been told it's him...

You have some controls for this in your cPanel. Next time you get in to it, go to the IP Deny Manager and block the IP he's using. If he uses a range, block that. Just be careful you don't block yourself :D I also believe Xisto would have methods to detect and stop DDoS and DoS attacks - it's not in a host's best interests to serve millions of requests like that.

I know man, thanks. :DHe always changes his IP if it gets banned. He changes his Router IP to a random Static one, then changes it back to a Dynamic IP. It's annoying. And I still cannot access my site at all. It times out. :D

Sky,

Quit spamming this Topic. Go to Xisto - Support to resolve the issue.

Do Not reply in here again unless it is to request this Topic be marked "resolved".