xisto Community
iGuest

Star wars Battle Front II - How to do Split Screen? Sw Battlefront 2

Star wars Battle Front II - How to do Split Screen?Sw Battlefront 2

I am trying to help my kids get on the split screen for the Star wars Battle Front II game. I read directions, we created profiles -  but it wont let us select the split screen option when we get to it...What am I doing wrong?  

-question by Judy

Which version of the game are you playing? The PC version doesn't have split screen. The xbox version you just go into the multiplayer area, set up a new game/map cycle by adding maps to the list on the right, and then start, it should ask who is playing.

Which version of the game are you playing? The PC version doesn't have split screen. The xbox version you just go into the multiplayer area, set up a new game/map cycle by adding maps to the list on the right, and then start, it should ask who is playing.

Just to add to be more specific. You need to go to "Splitscreen" in the console version. If you select Multiplayer on console it will direct to Xbox Live. Also yes the computer doesn't have splitscreen, but you can play online for free or setup a lan network with friends, if you have enough copies for your friends.

I am having the same problem. We have the game for PS2 and the option for split screen is all gray and will not let is select it. The manual tells us that we need to create profiles and then what? Any help would be great!

I am having the same problem. We have the game for PS2 and the option for split screen is all gray and will not let is select it. The manual tells us that we need to create profiles and then what? Any help would be great!

You need 2 ps2 controllers and you probably have 2 or 1 ps1 controllers