xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ShadowBeast

New Here A little bit about myself

Hi, my name real is Asaf Levy, my nic is ShadowBeast.i'm a programmer and web developer, my main programming language is C# but i also know 10 other languages including Java, C, C++, Visual Basic 6/. NET and more. My main web developing language is php, but i can also read asp and asp.net.I don't think i quite understand how it works here, but i understood that i have to post in order to get approved for free hosting?can someone explain?thanks.

Hello ShadowBeast welcome to Xisto.com we hope that you have an enjoyable time here at the Xisto community and if you have not already read the rules we recomend doing so.

If I ever need any coding I know who to ask :D you seem like a Intellectual person.

~BK

Edited by bk2070 (see edit history)

Hi, my name real is Asaf Levy, my nic is ShadowBeast.i'm a programmer and web developer, my main programming language is C# but i also know 10 other languages including Java, C, C++, Visual Basic 6/. NET and more. My main web developing language is php, but i can also read asp and asp.net.

I don't think i quite understand how it works here, but i understood that i have to post in order to get approved for free hosting?
can someone explain?

thanks.

Welcome to Xisto Asaf. I know you will love it here in the forum. We have a lot of great people here too. Please take the time to read over Da Rule
And to answer your question of posting. Yes every good quality post you make you will be credited with Mysents. These mycents is what you will used to pay for your hosting needs.

ive prepared this guide for newbies,but i hope it can serve you well:

mycents

my cents is a new sytem for free web hosting from Xisto and xhisto. in order to set up your account for mycents visit the site below:

https://support.xisto.com/

on this site register as a new member, here are some questions that has formed from this revalation.:

but i already made an account on Xisto why do i have to make another one?

what why?

well gather round cause im not done yet. you enter your details but these details have to be the SAME as your Xisto account:

name

email address

this will help the system understands if you are registered as a Xisto or a member of any Xisto - Web Hosting forum. once you have entered your information. it will show everything that has to do with BILLING . with the emai you provided it will send you emails about how much you have earned so far,he is one of the emails i got on my first day(yours will be much similar):

CODE

Dear kittycatlover763,

This email confirms that your Xisto - Support account was credited with 1 USD by {Credit System}. To view the deposited Credits online, You will have to login to Xisto - Support.com billing and support area.

https://support.xisto.com/clientarea.php

Your forum myCENT balance will be checked and updated again after 24 hours :-). To collect more myCENTs, we suggest being up-to-date with the latest topics and also using our Feeds to stay alerted.

MEMBER PAGE: http://forums.xisto.com/user/77225-kittycatlover763/

This amount can be used to purchase/order any products/services offered by Xisto.

-----------------------------------

Payment Details

-----------------------------------

Total amount credited: $1 USD

Currency: U.S. Dollars

Name: kittycatlover763

Total Earning: 2

Accounted Posts: 37

If you have any questions or queries regarding your account, Feel free to contact us through the SUBMIT ticket link inside Support & Billing Area.

Sincerely,

Credit System

Xisto Corporation

now this will let you know that your account has been linked to your xisto account. :D

purchasing from xisto:

now lets say you have earned at least 26 dollars by posting a lot. yippee! now there are a few things you will need to do to purchase your domain,i ordered them in steps this time:

go onto the xisto website

go to the my order page.

choose a package

when it shows you the invoice make sure you change the billing to mycent.

make sure you have earned enought to pay your invoice with mycents !

i hope this guide helped you out!

Welcome!You look like an Intellectual Person and I am sure that you are.I hope I'll see you HOSTED as soon as you collect myCENTS.Here is measured with quality and quantity. How bigger and more posts you have, the earnings are bigger. But your posts need to be with high quality for more bigger earnings.I hope you will have a nice stay here.P.S. I need PHP developers for anti-warez campaign, so I will need some help from you. I will send the link for that thread in PM.'Njoy!

Welcome to the forum ShadowBeast Enjoy being signed up here,

Make sure you check out the Xisto readme and also check out the mycents guide, And kittycatlover763 I think you should make a topic for that :D.