xisto Community
melkonianarg

Make Money From Clicking Joining these sites is free

The one thing I truely hate about some sites is there silly GAUGED payments, i.e. unless you refer 100 members+ you get $1 when they advertise $100+, I even found one site trying to get you to believe they were gonna give you $20000 dollars!!! Who in there right mind does not read the terms of these sites, come on!

BTW, I have got quite alot of referrals (8ish) just from posting this topic, so thankyou very much anyone that did sign up under me. I hope everyone who joint is having good luck and maybe got some random payments!!! I have never recieved any random payments, but I know REAL people that have so just hang on in there. I have accumulated about $30 dollars from doing about 10 minutes once or twice a day, although not at the payment levels yet. You just have to be patient, or if you rally want to make money, start one of your own companies, because the website makes alot more than what you make by participatng for the website...thats all for know bye bye!!! I'm off to find a nice signature for my posting, I used to have a dinosaur by connectionis so slow the animation did not show up properly...oh well

I think I can help here. OK so you join the site and it pays half of a cent an e-mail. You click on the link in the e-mail and see the ad for 10-20 seconds. Then they will credit 0.5 cents to your balance. If you click 40 0.5 cent links you get 40 cents a day.Over a few years you might ame 1,000 but it takes a lot of time to invest.Or you can just join PTP sites. I mae $50-$130 a month with PTP sites. If you want, you can PM me and I'll tell you how I am doing it. :blink:

It sounds good but the situation ain't that pink. First of all because you won't receive even nearly as much paid to click emails as they advertise. If you will receive one per day you can consider yourself happy and lucky. But on the daily basis you will receive an paid to click once every two or three days. Second - even if they advertise that they give you 20 cents per read email, the payout minimum is so high that is will take years of reading emails just to reach the payout minimum. I've seen with my eyes websites advertising that they give a 100$ for every read email, but the payout minimum was 100000$. Even if they promise just 10 cents per email a simple calculation will show you that there isn't any way they will be able to pay you. Let's say that a website like this has 1000 members (some have much more) and a email is worth 10 cents. Considering the fact that if you want to buy some advertising you buy an email or multiple emails to all members that means an ad pack should cost 1000*0,1$ = 100$. But on most websites an ad pack like this is 10$. So you see there is no way they can afford to pay you. And that is why they have to put that high payout minimum. So a few (if none) people do really get to be paid.As a conclusion: Don't waste your time, it is not worth it!

Wow its great to know these types of programs which are very much essential for persons like me to make money. I dont know how to build referalls that is the main problem which i am facing daily.If somebody can help me how to build a downline then i think this program is really good for it. I am currently using adsense program but they are paying me less for clicks generated, so i am hoping for them to pay me more. If any tips and suggestions, all are welcomed.

I have ONE THING TO SAY.....You will NEVER earn MONEY with this!!!!! You will wast your time(which COST real MONEY!!!). I am saying this cause it tried ALL there is ..... paid emails, paid posting, get paid for clicking, for being online, surveys......... BULSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have ONE THING TO SAY.....
You will NEVER earn MONEY with this!!!!! You will wast your time(which COST real MONEY!!!).
I am saying this cause it tried ALL there is ..... paid emails, paid posting, get paid for clicking, for being online, surveys......... BULSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you post all the same posts???

this no the place to advertise about ur website...u cant make money just by clicking..

Well, I have to be honest now, I had my GCSES this year, and therefore completley left the PtoClick world entirely...it got boring <_<

I will no add that, UNLESS YOU GET A LOT OF REFERRALS, IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

ALso, as someone else had already pointed out, if you can be bothered, the real money is in surveys...but unless you are a complete keyboard jockey, i sure you can get a part time job at a supermarket and make more money...

Don't do it,because by clicking on stuff it cause's spyware to acsess your computer.Wich will slow it down and open a portal through your internet connection to let more spyware in.Sincerly,iVTEC

Edited by iVTEC (see edit history)